• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilliesBoy

Private
Enough with getting us to spend for diamonds . The only reseason there is a pause in the Privateer Boathouse quest is to force player to buy diamond. You constintly double the price on something. evertime you use it. I'm at over 950000 for a expansion square and thats after all the other resources i put already in it and coins and suppiles . Your taking the fun out of a great game. The biggest complant is you punch us to use the assistances in the game for your gain not us who are constantly paying.Thanks..The scumbags that run the game must be reading our texts to each other in how to fight with rogues have change there fighting program . Some battles I had they avoided them altogether . I say again all they doing anymore is take the fun out to get you to send more.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

I am sorry, but I really do not understand what you are trying to say here. Please be more specific.

- Pause in what quest?
- Double the price on what?

There are 3 types of expansions. Research, Continent map and Premium. There is no connection between them.

Le Blues

Private
Enough with getting us to spend for diamonds . The only reseason there is a pause in the Privateer Boathouse quest is to force player to buy diamond. You constintly double the price on something. evertime you use it. I'm at over 950000 for a expansion square and thats after all the other resources i put already in it and coins and suppiles . Your taking the fun out of a great game. The biggest complant is you punch us to use the assistances in the game for your gain not us who are constantly paying.Thanks..The scumbags that run the game must be reading our texts to each other in how to fight with rogues have change there fighting program . Some battles I had they avoided them altogether . I say again all they doing anymore is take the fun out to get you to send more.
I agree with you. I'm about to delete my account, since I'm not going to be able to play any further unless I'm prepared to pay... and pay... and pay. This game is advertised everywhere as FREE. I accept that for certain advantages you need to pay. However, for those of us who do not want to be mugged every time we want to do something, are being forced to a standstill. Today I wanted to send my ship... but I need to pay 220 diamonds? Go pound sand. That thing can become a rust bucket in that harbour. I will not be able to advance to the next age, since I'll run out of Promethium long before I get to the next age. So be it.

Are we talking about Event Quests?
Yes Privateers boathouse lvl1 + upgrades were rewards for the 2022 summer event quest lines, need one more myself.
It can be a long wait of a year or more to get one after the event has closed unless Inno put them in the antiques dealer or a special offer for diamonds.

Knight of ICE

Today I wanted to send my ship... but I need to pay 220 diamonds? Go pound sand. That thing can become a rust bucket in that harbour. I will not be able to advance to the next age, since I'll run out of Promethium long before I get to the next age. So be it.

In order to send your ship you need to pay goods for the crew you send. If you do not have the goods, you get the offer to buy them with diamonds. That goes for all parts of the game where you do not have the required goods, like negotiations for instance. It is up to you to make sure you have the goods required. Looks to me you are rushing the game and now blaming Inno for that.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I agree with you. I'm about to delete my account, since I'm not going to be able to play any further unless I'm prepared to pay... and pay... and pay. This game is advertised everywhere as FREE. I accept that for certain advantages you need to pay. However, for those of us who do not want to be mugged every time we want to do something, are being forced to a standstill. Today I wanted to send my ship... but I need to pay 220 diamonds? Go pound sand. That thing can become a rust bucket in that harbour. I will not be able to advance to the next age, since I'll run out of Promethium long before I get to the next age. So be it.
You do NOT need to pay Diamonds to send out your AF Ship, or your OF Submarine! I have been sending both out daily for literal years, and never had to pay Diamonds, only goods (and later Medals). So yes, the most likely reason is that you ran out of one or more AF goods. Post a screenshot and we might be able to tell you more.

You can play for free. Many players do. You don't have to pay diamonds for anything in the game. Aside from speeding things up or buying stuff you don't really need to progress in the game. But that's your own choice and not a requirement. The only thing you pay for is your own impatience or your greed to get more of something.

Last edited:

Le Blues

Private
You do NOT need to pay Diamonds to send out your AF Ship, or your OF Submarine! I have been sending both out daily for literal years, and never had to pay Diamonds, only goods (and later Medals). So yes, the most likely reason is that you ran out of one or more AF goods. Post a screenshot and we might be able to tell you more.
My apologies... I noticed that the one sailor's goods requirement was in the red.

Le Blues

Private
You can play for free. Many players do. You don't have to pay diamonds for anything in the game. Aside from speeding things up or buying stuff you don't really need to progress in the game. But that's your own choice and not a requirement. The only thing you pay for is your own impatience or your greed to get more of something.
Please don't come and tell me I don't have to pay for anything. I WIN a prize in the Event which land up in the Elves' Workshop... to CLAIM it I need to pay 2995 diamonds.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Please don't come and tell me I don't have to pay for anything. I WIN a prize in the Event which land up in the Elves' Workshop... to CLAIM it I need to pay 2995 diamonds.
That is only a BONUS prize, which goes into the elves cart that you can claim or not. It is not a primary/main prize.
Please - learn how to play and stop whining and complaining because a game that is FTP does not give you every item (primarily unncessary items) for free. If some players want to Pay more for some bonus items - this is what Inno is creating. But you DO NOT have to pay for anything to play the game. Again - LEARN how to play.
Such an ungrateful and poor player.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
That is only a BONUS prize, which goes into the elves cart that you can claim or not. It is not a primary/main prize.
Please - learn how to play and stop whining and complaining because a game that is FTP does not give you every item (primarily unncessary items) for free. If some players want to Pay more for some bonus items - this is what Inno is creating. But you DO NOT have to pay for anything to play the game. Again - LEARN how to play.
Which part of the prize is the bonus? Not really a bonus if you then have to pay for it,,, I get a bonus from time to time at work I don’t have to purchase anything to receive it

Last edited:
You don't have/need to do that. You can play the game without those "prizes".
Nothing in the game requires you to spend diamonds or purchase anything. It's your own choice if you want to pay for extra (unneeded) items or to speed up things in the game.
Sure, you have to pay diamonds for diamond expansions, but you don't need to purchase those diamonds. You can "win" them in different ways - for free..

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Which part of the prize is the bonus? Not really a bonus if you then have to pay for it,,, I get a bonus from time to time at work I don’t have to purchase anything to receive it
And you can a 'bonus' at work, where your employer will match your donation to a retirement pension (or donation, or whatever) - but you would still have to PAY something to get that bonus. Bonus are not always free.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
And you can a 'bonus' at work, where your employer will match your donation to a retirement pension (or donation, or whatever) - but you would still have to PAY something to get that bonus. Bonus are not always free
Think we have different views on what a bonus is..but in general terms its a gift or reward, usually not something you have to pay for

Caybonita

Private
How rude! Paladiac, why bother to reply if you have no manners, a forum is to voice opininons, learn what FORUM means i.e., DISCUSSION !!

Think we have different views on what a bonus is..but in general terms its a gift or reward, usually not something you have to pay for
I have to agree Franktastic

Mighty Mite

Private
Open a couple other worlds as diamond mines (Wishing Wells and Fountain of Youth). I have three and they supply me all the diamonds I need. Problem solved.

suethegreat

Captain
Open a couple other worlds as diamond mines (Wishing Wells and Fountain of Youth). I have three and they supply me all the diamonds I need. Problem solved.
Easier said than done. It still takes lots of dedicated time and effort to acquire wells or FOY and they do not pay out as much as they did. Realistically it is not in a games interest to create a true FTP. Bad marketing and bad psychology. Games need paying players to survive, the trick is to obtain payments using methods that are not overtly gouging. New players will also pay more than established.

Status
Not open for further replies.