• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other End of Summer Sale

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Is there anyway to turn off app notifications for these deals? Which notification setting are they attached too.

Agent327

Overlord
Effected is correct.
I am looking forward to seeing what the sales will be, I'm hoping they would be something that would boost my forge points more, is there any buildings or items that you hope will be included in the sales?

Lucky you. 50 fp on offer and for only 995 diamonds. Now that is what I call a bargain. Will that boost your fp's enough?

DeletedUser100133

Lucky you. 50 fp on offer and for only 995 diamonds. Now that is what I call a bargain. Will that boost your fp's enough?
It is a bargain, which I did get and it did help a little. Is there anything you hope will pop up in the sales that piques your interest?

Agent327

Overlord
It is a bargain, which I did get and it did help a little. Is there anything you hope will pop up in the sales that piques your interest?

No. Whatever will pop-up will be a waste of diamonds. Most will be junk and the few good things there will be will be overprized. I have the patience to wait for the Antiques Dealer.

DeletedUser96901

finally something people would like to buy

but too expensive
21k for a full building

Galladhorn

Monarch
Seems extremely overpriced – But I guess the target buyer will be a new player. Adding to it that the amount of Diamonds players get when buying them have been reduced – That is kind of not reflected in the prices either.

Agent327 started by asking if this really was a good idea after the antiques dealer has been implemented and I would say that is a darn good quesiton.

Perhaps Inno should think about a different offer concept – a more individual methood/offer would properly be much more likely to get players using some diamonds on that particular thing they just need. How to do that with so many players I do not know – only that what is on sale or rather the prices that goes along with the items are off the charts.