• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other End of Summer Sale

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

DeletedUser104881

Our End of Summer Sale starts at 09:00 CEST on Thursday 5th September. Read about it here and ask your questions below:

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Some players may not want to wait until the antiques dealer offers one of these items, or don't have enough trade coins to reliably win auctions or buy them in his shop.

DeletedUser96901

I hope they will offer great things that are not in the Dealer shop

or else I will wait for them there

DeletedUser116525

whatever the sale is, it will be embarrassing for inno and an insult to anyone that's played the game for longer than 3 months.

DeletedUser115806

Most of them are eye watering ::eek::
Mouth-watering too. I bit my tongue from laughing so hard :(

I'd love to get a CN level 1 in one of my cities. I put up a level 8, and I have an extra upgrade but no level 1 to upgrade :( On a different city, I placed a level 8 and a level 1, and I'd love to upgrade the latter. I have pagoda, winter spire and colossus upgrades on my cities from earlier events too, and have not seen anything for those yet. But mostly I would like reno and one-up kits available at reasonable prices, and above all, a bulk reno/one-up kit that will do a dozen buildings at once. I have a lot of buildings that need upgrading but rarely get a kit from an event, a quest, or an incident.

DeletedUser100133

Effected is correct.
I am looking forward to seeing what the sales will be, I'm hoping they would be something that would boost my forge points more, is there any buildings or items that you hope will be included in the sales?