• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

End of quest line - is there a loop on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7099

so would you guys replace 8 ceramic factories for 20 gunsmiths to get more quests completed each day?

DeletedUser3157

Depends. You can get more quests done, but motivate effect on 24h production run would be huge so u would be missing out on 12 P/M per day with GSs and/or a lot of extra supplies depending on your P/M standards and where u ask them. Actually tad less since U can't fit in 20 GS for 8 CF anyways, u need more road access with smaller buildings. Anyways I wouldn't personally, saving P/M is more important to me than the rotating quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7099

Depends. You can get more quests done, but motivate effect on 24h production run would be huge so u would be missing out on 12 P/M per day with GSs and/or a lot of extra supplies depending on your P/M standards and where u ask them. Actually tad less since U can't fit in 20 GS for 8 CF anyways, u need more road access with smaller buildings. Anyways I wouldn't personally, saving P/M is more important to me than the rotating quests.

i'm just running gunsmiths down one length of my city so i wouldn't save any roads down there anyways. I don't need polish on anything, and to equal up supplies vs. coins i actually only need my houses motivated. And with a chance to receive extra diamonds i don't mind loosing a few thousand supplies.

DeletedUser3157

Chance to get diamonds was made very very small already and if one were to belivie latest rumours, then they now totally removed it with 1.0 update and replaced it with medal award instead.

DeletedUser9614

Right now it seems like getting a diamond chance is about 2%. Which means you need to complete like 50 quests to get 20 diamonds on average.
Before if you had lucky day you could get up to 100 diamond with 20 quests finished.

DeletedUser

Chance to get diamonds was made very very small already and if one were to belivie latest rumours, then they now totally removed it with 1.0 update and replaced it with medal award instead.

Diamonds arnt removed got some yesterday.

DeletedUser7099

i got diamonds earlier today :S
it's the first time i've heard anything about medals

Right now it seems like getting a diamond chance is about 2%. Which means you need to complete like 50 quests to get 20 diamonds on average.
Before if you had lucky day you could get up to 100 diamond with 20 quests finished.

i used to get 20-60 diamonds almost every day in colonial age

DeletedUser3157

i got diamonds earlier today :S
it's the first time i've heard anything about medals
i used to get 20-60 diamonds almost every day in colonial age

I read the medals talk from another thread, hence I used the word "rumour". Anyways the diamond output seems to be much lower in InA. The 2% chance suggested above seems rather viable based on my exp of doing about half a thousand of them in InA so far. So if you do 7 quests per day, u may see about 20 diamonds per week I would think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17220

well according to my own experience and estimation the chance of getting diamonds has been reduced to 15% of what has been before the update 1.0..

DeletedUser

then any chance we can be informed about the possible date when we can know the date when there will be additional usage of medals? ;)

I know as much as you do about this.... which is nothing ;)

DeletedUser7099

I got this reward twice in a row on the gatling gun loop quest, if this is suppose to be normal then i might switch out the rest of my ceramic factories too:

DeletedUser10313

I got this reward twice in a row on the gatling gun loop quest, if this is suppose to be normal then i might switch out the rest of my ceramic factories too:

I would consider you extremely lucky then. I am not getting nearly anything as good with that quest.

DeletedUser3157

I just got it today as well for first time. 200 in InA it seems.

DeletedUser5514

I've been through InA rotating quests few times today and there is one that seems really stupid - have 4 breech loaders and 4 howitzers. I mean srsly unless it keeps reappearing to me just to dissapear after first complete unlike the other rotating quests, it is just really stupid and full of abuse, don't even need to explain why I hope.

Ive got a similar quest, but regarding howittzers and lancers... at first, i thought it was a one in a time quest, but after deleting the 2 buildings regarding those units, i received the same quest again. If i dont need them, why should i be requested to have 4 units of each each? And the quest never pops up when i had 4 units of each.

DeletedUser3157

Ive got a similar quest, but regarding howittzers and lancers... at first, i thought it was a one in a time quest, but after deleting the 2 buildings regarding those units, i received the same quest again. If i dont need them, why should i be requested to have 4 units of each each? And the quest never pops up when i had 4 units of each.

Looks like you have a decision to make. Either couple of extra skip quests clicks per day or keep some lances and howlitzers around :D

DeletedUser5514

Looks like you have a decision to make. Either couple of extra skip quests clicks per day or keep some lances and howlitzers around :D

its easy... no space + not enough population = skip that strange loop quest

Status
Not open for further replies.