• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Eliminate Instant FP Donations From Mobile!

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
This is a huge injustice and it massively favors Mobile users and has the potential and causing catastrophic losses for PC users.

I have to manually press 'Add 10 FP', potentially hundreds of times to get a top spot and all the Mobile user needs to do is press a button once. What is Inno thinking? Are you purposely trying to rid the game of PC users?

Fix this major problem!

DeletedUser112892

This is a huge injustice and it massively favors Mobile users and has the potential and causing catastrophic losses for PC users.

I have to manually press 'Add 10 FP', potentially hundreds of times to get a top spot and all the Mobile user needs to do is press a button once. What is Inno thinking? Are you purposely trying to rid the game of PC users?

Fix this major problem!
What are you talking about? Phone players also need to either press "Add 10 FPs" hundred times or to "extract" packages to FP bar and press "Whole FP bar".

Agent327

Overlord
If a PC player pushes the 10 fp button you can see the counter in the GB go up. When the app player does you do not see it. He still has to push that button an equal amount of times, but he donates the total sum of fp's in one go.

Still, this has been known from the start and nothing has been done about that. Being the 1000th player that complains about it will not change anything.

Last edited:

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
If they can press 'Add 10 FP' 100x faster than PC users it needs to be eliminated. Don't act like you have on idea what i'm talking about. There is no way possible for a PC user to compete with a Mobile user.

Agent327

Overlord
If they can press 'Add 10 FP' 100x faster than PC users it needs to be eliminated. Don't act like you have on idea what i'm talking about. There is no way possible for a PC user to compete with a Mobile user.

You have no idea what you are talking about. It isn't about how fast you can press and it has been this way since the beginning, so what makes you think you are the first to discover this? This has been brought to Inno's attention right from the start of the app and still nothing has changed. Do you really believe that now you start the discussion for the xxxth time everything will be solved overnight?

DeletedUser96901

the real problem isn't the faster clicking

it is that the app collects ALL clicks and sends them at once

the app player jumps from 0 to 2000 in milliseconds on server side

so the correct solution would be one of
a) the app sends each click separately. which shows the browser player there is somebody else donating at the same time
b) the browser also collects all clicks and send them at the end. makes donating on browser much faster because after each click there is a delay in which the 10 FP are send to the server and the game waits for confirmation

Beting the 1000th player that complains about it will not change anything
that is true

InnoGames already confirmed on beta server that this behavior is intentionally and will not be changed

will be solved overnight?
it will never be solved
InnoGames knows that for a long time and for them it is ok how it is

DeletedUser15986

Fix this major problem!

Use the App yourself. (Which itself has a massive amount of shortcomings compared to the PC experience. I play on PC because it's very much a better experience in 99% of the game, and I donate on App because that's the 1% it's better at...)

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Use the App yourself. (Which itself has a massive amount of shortcomings compared to the PC experience. I play on PC because it's very much a better experience in 99% of the game, and I donate on App because that's the 1% it's better at...)

What app? I don't use Mobile.

InnoGames already confirmed on beta server that this behavior is intentionally and will not be changed it will never be solved. InnoGames knows that for a long time and for them it is ok how it is

So then Inno has decided to abandon PC users and become strictly a Mobile game. That would explain the fiasco that is GVG.

Agent327

Overlord
So then Inno has decided to abandon PC users and become strictly a Mobile game. That would explain the fiasco that is GVG.

How come you know how to find the forum to complain, but when it comes to game developement you can't be bothered? Why should players like you be taken serious?

DeletedUser99692

Now, now, guys Lets play nice shall we. Keep the comments polite.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
You complain about mobile version of FoE without ever trying it on phone?

I am smart enough to ask other players who add 1000s in seconds how they do it, and they explain they are on Mobile and it is extremely fast. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out PC users are getting the short end of the stick. Many players have lost 1000+ FPs this way.

Agent327

Overlord
I am smart enough to ask other players who add 1000s in seconds how they do it, and they explain they are on Mobile and it is extremely fast. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out PC users are getting the short end of the stick. Many players have lost 1000+ FPs this way.

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if the devs say this is meant to be it will not change.

Emberguard

Legend
there will always be differences between mobile and desktop because the coding restrictions are different. With flash no longer being available (soon) you'll have a much slower game for desktop (soon). If this is a problem use mobile

Andrew420

Major
It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if the devs say this is meant to be it will not change.
The above statement is based on very limited knowledge and doesn't represent the opinion of inno - games or their employees
Anyone that has played any inno game title and has paid attention knows that the devs at inno will change things as THEY feel its necessary
Saying that things wont change because this is meant to be is very narrow minded and shortsighted

Agent327

Overlord
The above statement is based on very limited knowledge and doesn't represent the opinion of inno - games or their employees

It doesn't?

that is true

InnoGames already confirmed on beta server that this behavior is intentionally and will not be changed

He is right. Look it up youirself.

Anyone that has played any inno game title and has paid attention knows that the devs at inno will change things as THEY feel its necessary

Yes and at the moment they clearly stated they don't. Anyone that has played any inno game title and has paid attention knows that the devs at inno will not change their mind soon and when they do it in the long term it usually has not anything to do with player feedback.

Saying that things wont change because this is meant to be is very narrow minded and shortsighted

Complaining about it is even more.

They also clearly stated they can not bring GvG to the mobile. Do you expect that will change as well?

DeletedUser15986

What app? I don't use Mobile.

Don't use, or don't have a smartphone?

The PC experience is light-years better than the App experience. FP donation is pretty much the *only* area the app wins. If the game went App-only I'd stop playing.