• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

East-Nagach

• Thread starter Pickled Soldier
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama-Queen

Corporal
I know this is a very dumb question, but I have not found out yet how to move/advance all soldiers myself. I am able to move only 1 of them and than have to finish automatically. Well I lost all of them on my first try to get 1st sector of that Province. So I will negotiate for all sectors...
After reading this I wish I had not deleted my spear-fighters and spent time making Soldiers....
Would not mind learning the fighting part of this game so if you can point me where I can read up on it I would appreciate it

DeletedUser

I know this is a very dumb question, but I have not found out yet how to move/advance all soldiers myself. I am able to move only 1 of them and than have to finish automatically. Well I lost all of them on my first try to get 1st sector of that Province. So I will negotiate for all sectors...
After reading this I wish I had not deleted my spear-fighters and spent time making Soldiers....
Would not mind learning the fighting part of this game so if you can point me where I can read up on it I would appreciate it

Hmm, weird you've reached that far without even knowing how to move your troops :o, but anyways you just have to click anywhere within the active unit's movement range which is identified with a darker green shade.

DeletedUser1081

Drama-Queen, if you can access nonactive players through the "social interaction menu" (players with 0-1000 points, say), attacking them is a good way to practice with your troops without risking anyone getting annoyed.

DeletedUser

Well I am not that far...:)
but will try to move my troops myself next time

East Nagach is pretty far, by then if you have had fought every single sector out, I'd say you're already a relatively good strategist :D

Drama-Queen

Corporal
Well I am trying but those dumb soldiers don't move where i tell them to! Frustrating.. I click on a soldier and click on a square by tree and nothing.. What else need I to do??

DeletedUser

If you don't move a unit to its fullest range, you have to click on your unit again to station it at that position. Say, if a unit can travel 7 field but you only travel 4, you'll have the option to move that same unit another 3 fields. Or you can click on your unit again to station it there.

DeletedUser1081

don't click on the soldier to start, Drama-Queen. when its turn comes up, click on the square you want it to move to, within its (darker green) range, of course! when you click ON it, that's an order to stay where it is.

after you move, if you're within range of an enemy unit, you can attack by clicking on that unit. if your unit is a spear or warrior or other "melee" unit, you have to be right next to the unit you attack, and it might attack back. if you're using short- or long-range units, you attack from further away, but you still have to click on the target to make your unit attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drama-Queen

Corporal
If you don't move a unit to its fullest range, you have to click on your unit again to station it at that position. Say, if a unit can travel 7 field but you only travel 4, you'll have the option to move that same unit another 3 fields. Or you can click on your unit again to station it there.

I was able to move 2 units, than when I clicked on the next unit nothing... game sat there for 2-3 min and than I hit to do 1 move automatically; some of the opposing troops moved, I lost1 unit and than game sat again... tried to move other units but nothing one of my units was facing the wrong ... after 5 min waiting I just click finish automatically.. I killed all but two but lost all 8..

I shall practice this on Brisgard world where I got put in a group where #1 has over 1 mill and # 80 235K... so I cannot do much there anyway.. I shall practice with 8 spears as that is fast to rebuild:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

good luck! happy hunting!, just remember not to go clicking any units of yours when its your turn, it could be the one which is set to move and you just ordered him to stay there for that turn (you'll know who's moving next from where by hovering over their icons at the list at the bottom, they're highlighted with an orange border...)

DeletedUser1824

Has the AI been adjusted. Every time I go against the last 2 provinces in East Nagach (4 soldier 3 balista, 5 soldier 2 balista) the soldiers all sit back and just guard the balistas. They don't move forward, but wait for me to come to them.
I've tried keeping slingers on the back wall, but they don't move for them, just wait for me to enter the meat grinder

DeletedUser

they're getting smarter? that's good news then, next up, losing defensive units !! :p

DeletedUser

To those bragging that 8 spearmen will do: Yes, they can win if you get lucky and play well, but it is better to use the whole unit roster to the fullest I think, than to try, try, try again sending waves of poor old spearmen. Personally I have found that, in battles with few ranged units, it's best to camp in the corner and wait for them to disperse and come to you.

DeletedUser1294

To those bragging that 8 spearmen will do: Yes, they can win if you get lucky and play well, but it is better to use the whole unit roster to the fullest I think, than to try, try, try again sending waves of poor old spearmen. Personally I have found that, in battles with few ranged units, it's best to camp in the corner and wait for them to disperse and come to you.

What setup are you suggesting?

DeletedUser

Sorry mate luck never plays in my vocabulary, probability is the only rational analogue of that and in this case, you will need neither, just tactics. :p

DeletedUser

camping in a corner gets you stuck (you must play COD lol) if more than 1 unit is moving towards you where are you going to go to avoid them while still shooting? as for 8 spearmen, its not hard at all. step up your tactics and learn to use every piece of terrain and know how far and in what order yours and the enemies units will move. its not lucky, simply strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.