• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Does the amount of friends determine size of neighborhood

Andrew420

Major
I have been playing for 2 years and have heard a lot of different things about how to effect certain outcomes in this game
There is the theory that if you motivate the right buildings you are guaranteed a B.P
Or the one about clicking the easter egg at the right time and it gives you 50 eggs every time
Then there is the one for trading B.P.s After you pick the 2 you want to trade press the one you are missing count to 5 hit trade and you are supposed to get the one that is missing
Now today a guild mate says that one of our members is in a hood of 20 people because their friend list only has 15 people in it
That they need to invite more friends and the problem will fix itself
Is that ridiculous or what

joesoap

Major-General
in 1 world i have a friends list of 9 & have a hood of 79, in other worlds i have considerably larger friends lists & maybe only 72-73 in neighbourhoods, so probably another random thing that people want to try & find a theory for

DeletedUser15432

The quantity of friends in your friends list does not determine the neighbourhood size

DeletedUser7719

I'm positive it does not affect it. I used to only have 40 friends up until the aid feature was introduced, and my neighborhood always hovered around the maximum size.

DeletedUser5180

i'm sure it does not affect it

one problem i have is that my friends list is exactly 80, many of those have invited me but if i try and invite anyone it says i have used my 80 invites which is impossible......does anyone else have this problem.?

DeletedUser7719

i'm sure it does not affect it

one problem i have is that my friends list is exactly 80, many of those have invited me but if i try and invite anyone it says i have used my 80 invites which is impossible......does anyone else have this problem.?
It's intended that you cannot send invites after having 80 friends, but you can still be given/accept friend requests until you have 140

DeletedUser5180

ahh thanks mate, i thought that out of the 140 you could invite 80 of those