• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.85

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
The Orangery will be only available after mobile (1.85) is released and forced on Wednesday. September 28th. While the release will happen today, we have to wait for the app to be available worldwide before the Orangery will be available and wanted you to be aware.

DeletedUser107470

New Date 28th, This is like an auction, Do we have 30 or will the new GB be a Christmas present. But they say 3rd time lucky. I will not call it a small adjustment to the changelog. Just poor commuciation

DeletedUser5180

The delay till 28th would have been known long ago, we're been taken for fools here yet again :)

DeletedUser98639

Hi all,

As you know, we have recently found out that the release of the Orangery will be delayed until the 28th. While the GB was added during the update, the mobile app will not update until Wednesday. As we do not want browser players to have an unfair advantage over our app users, blueprints will become available on the 28th.

We apologies for the delay in the release and informing you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

three years unfair advantage for the browser is enough :lol:

btw your (=InnoGames) behavior is unfair to all browser players

first: day x
then: day y
then: wednesday
what if the update is delayed from Apple ?
then: Friday ?

how about thinking first next time
and then stay to what you decided in the first place

not changing your mind almost daily

this week in cinema: the new movie xy
at the door: sorry not this week. next week monday
then: oh you have to come back wednesday. because we don't that you have an unfair advantage compared to the black one-legged blind lesbian women (today not having a PC is like that :lol:)
really terrible public work

DeletedUser96901

We apologies for the delay in the release and informing you.
why not saying
we fooled you once (a year ago or so you did the same: announced a feature and delayed it because of the app for too long)
we fooled you twice (haha you really thought you get it in time)
and we will fool you a third time in the future (and you sure will)

DeletedUser96901

As we do not want browser players to have an unfair advantage over our app users,
and what is the unfair advantage of all app users who can play every-time everywhere compared to browser users ?
in the train to the work
on the toilette session :lol:
waiting for the doctor
and so on

I can only play at home at my PC

DeletedUser99235

Yep Android updating now.... so is the GB active on the app? or still turned off there too?

DeletedUser5180

ios updated this morning

seems inno is not being entirely truthful with this fiasco. it looks like there is some sort of issue with releasing it and rather than being honest the excuses are being rolled out instead.

DeletedUser98639

Unfortunately, we cannot determine how quickly the apps are approved by Apple and Google Play. Therefore, we pushed the BP release to the 28th & while the apps have been approved, the BP release will still happen on Wed.

To be clear, the BPs have not been released on the app nor on the browser.

Vesiger

Monarch
The app updated twice today - it's always updating. We never know what if anything actually changes, though - I assume it's usually very minor stuff.

DeletedUser5180

Unfortunately, we cannot determine how quickly the apps are approved by Apple and Google Play. Therefore, we pushed the BP release to the 28th & while the apps have been approved, the BP release will still happen on Wed.

To be clear, the BPs have not been released on the app nor on the browser.

so to summarise.... the original release was delayed (by a reply on an existing thread which would be missed by many players who had only read the original announcement) until today, to tie in with other countries update. Then today when some players started asking where it was there was no information given and it was actually the players who discovered it was being held back for a further 2 days. Then inno finally confirm the 2 day delay and come out with the excuse that this is due to the app not updating till then.... WHEN THE APP HAS ACTUALLY ALREADY UPDATED..!!

its total incompetence at the very least and outright lies at the most, either way it shows inno's total lack of respect for their customer base.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
The announcement about coins and rogues from baskets is all good and well...but I opened 17 baskets the other day and used all apples only to gt 5 rogues and no SoK... a bit bloody late in my opinion to be changing.

DeletedUser5180

The announcement about coins and rogues from baskets is all good and well...but I opened 17 baskets the other day and used all apples only to gt 5 rogues and no SoK... a bit bloody late in my opinion to be changing.

agreed mate, there has just been a bugle message on Fel D re this....

yet no message re a second delay to the orangey. many players who dont come to the forums have probably not collected their fps all day, bought diamonds and manually hunted and polivated hundreds of arctic buildings looking for their first orangey bp blissfully unaware there are no bps to be found.