• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.75

DeletedUser4727

Please find the full announcement here.

We hope you enjoy the update and its changes!

DeletedUser5180

The messaging bug fix is very welcome :)

Any idea when the expeditions may hit the live servers?

DeletedUser4727

Hey there,

Not as of yet. Polishing on Beta needs to be at a good point prior to live release. They've just released the difficulty levels, which Im having some fun with :)

You guys will be the first to know once I have more details.

DeletedUser102402

Any idea if your going to add the treasure hunt to the mobile version or leave it only for computers?

DeletedUser102402

Given that people have been requesting an option to hide it from the browser version, I'm not all that fussed 8-)
it would be handy cause i work long shifts but am able to check FoE on phone to collect resources etc but can never get the time consuming treasure

DeletedUser97688

Right - this guild expeditions sounds great. It really does. On Beta, though, I noticed that the icon for it has replaced the one which currently leads to the forums. When this comes in, will there be a new in-game way to get to the forums, or will you have to do it from the initial landing page?

DeletedUser4727

Hey, thanks for your questions
Any idea if your going to add the treasure hunt to the mobile version or leave it only for computers?
No details as of when the feature will be available on the App, no. I'll let you know when I know!

Right - this guild expeditions sounds great. It really does. On Beta, though, I noticed that the icon for it has replaced the one which currently leads to the forums. When this comes in, will there be a new in-game way to get to the forums, or will you have to do it from the initial landing page?
As it stands, the Forum button has been moved to the 'Global' section of the menu. Less accessible, I agree, but still available for players to use.

Vesiger

Monarch
We now have a functional Great Buildings contributions tab on the mobile app - hurrah!
However, now that I'm actually able to visit GBs I've contributed to before their owners moved out of my neighbourhood, I find that the app will show me the city but won't let me contribute any further FP; is this normal?
(I suspect that it's not intentional, since of all the GB in the city only the one that already has my FP displays the bouncy-up-and-down icon. However, tapping on it has no result.)