• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion to 1.30 update

DeletedUser4879

Haven't had a Flash based crash for a long time and my computer get's cleaned on a regular basis!
It's running fine without HA on! On the Beta server it was running very slow and even the mouse pointer
was refusing to do what it should! That was yesterday, today it was very good! There had to be a setting
Inno defs did what cured the slack!! It seems to me it's all trail and error up there in Hamburg! ( I live DownUnder):rolleyes:

DeletedUser99588

It's been that way since long before HA ever existed mate. ;-) With or without HA, so long as the game stays flashed based, it will always begin to slow after playing for an extended period without refreshing.

Why???

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel

Flash is notorious for cache/memory problems. They can be dealt with through good programming technique, but it seems Inno's programmers lack the ability/time to do it properly. I expect the pressure to get new features out prevents them from tackling the issue (and by now the core code is probably tangled like spaghetti trying to fix it by trial and error, which never works!)

DeletedUser100341

It's been that way since long before HA ever existed mate. ;-) With or without HA, so long as the game stays flashed based, it will always begin to slow after playing for an extended period without refreshing.

I've been playing FoE since January this year. Yes there have been spells of slowness or crashing throughout these months and that was fixed. And for the last couple of months its been pretty smooth. Only recently with the push for HA that its beginning to slow down with extended play.

I've tried HA on and off the last couple of days. HA on is worse but even off it slows down. Saturday July 12 was extremely slow without HA. Maybe something else caused that?