• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion to 1.29 update.

DeletedUser

any news on the ipad update? is it happening soon (and when), or nothing is confirmed yet?

Well, the iPad update does depend on Apple...

ipadfoe2014.png

We hope this update will be available on July 1st however, this is Apple dependant so may be delayed.

What's new in 1.29?

The update announcements for mobile device(s) (currently iPad) can be found here: [Mobile] Update Announcements

DeletedUser101925

Good point Death Ouron, and also another point.... being as Zues and Aachen are 2 of the first GBs players are likely to get there will be very few people willing to donate on these levels just to get bps for GBs they most likely already have.

If they are not supplying the same percentage of attack as the levels below level 10 then the cost of levelling them up should be cut to reflect this.. ie : one third of the required fps needed to complete level 10

I agree. Apart from Alcatraz there seems to be barely to no incentive to leveling GB's past 10.

Edit: I do appreciate the removal of the level cap and usage of spare blueprints, a special thank you from me to the developers for that, i just think this needs more tweaking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't had the time to read all the posts sorry if this is a repost: getting internal server error occurred when trying to collect forge points past their limit, bad patch implementation.

DeletedUser13082

Personally I think with offence GB's, 1% is good for each new level, otherwise we would have players in future with 1000%+ offence boost and things would be too easy. However a level offering no bonus at all seems stupid to me. I would have thought 1% boost for every level and every 5th level give a 2% boost as a bonus for all the FP and BP that have been spent to get that far.

Example:
level 11 = +1%
level 12 = +1%
level 13 = +1%
level 14 = +1%
level 15 = +2%
level 16 = +1%
level 17 = +1%
level 18 = +1%
level 19 = +1%
level 20 = +2%

And so on. :)

DeletedUser17143

Is there any update to say if the GB level-up's will be "switched" on today or further delayed?

DeletedUser99294

An update was done this morning but still no sign of the vouchers appearing, in fact I have no idea what has been updated today?

Maybe a little announcement to keep us out of the dark would be good?

DeletedUser7719

Any updates that are not announced mainly don't consist of anything important.

DeletedUser

Do we not even get word from the mod team that it isn't going to happen today?

DeletedUser

Do we not even get word from the mod team that it isn't going to happen today?

Well, there was a minor update, but see the following for the information we have on it to date:

I also do not know what was in today's update, but I can try to find out. As far as I am aware though, any update that does not happen on a Wednesday and is not announced, is a very minor one, usually minor bugfixing, since all major updates happen on a Wednesday.

As soon as we have some more concrete information we will pass it on.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Well, there was a minor update, but see the following for the information we have on it to date:

As soon as we have some more concrete information we will pass it on.

i guess no new information since noone repplied here in the past few days. but i guess players also gave up and lost interest after seeing the attitude from inno\s side and how wrthless the bonuses are. such a 'great' update!

DeletedUser

i guess no new information since noone repplied here in the past few days. but i guess players also gave up and lost interest after seeing the attitude from inno\s side and how wrthless the bonuses are. such a 'great' update!

So far there is no new information to pass on. If there had been, we would have passed it on; it is very much in our interests to do so. :D

DeletedUser103056

If we actually already have the vouchers, but just can't see them, then putting up a Zeus/Aachen/Monte between the 25th and whenever the vouchers are turned on, won't give us a voucher?

DeletedUser7719

Correct, no one is eligible of getting a voucher ever since this update has occured

DeletedUser103056

Ok, thanks, I'll stop being happy about having extra time to get an Aachen up then and also stop donating more than I normally would to get Aachen BP's =P

DeletedUser2989

If they are not supplying the same percentage of attack as the levels below level 10 then the cost of levelling them up should be cut to reflect this.. ie : one third of the required fps needed to complete level 10

I'm sorry but I was reading back through comments and had to reply to this. If they have reduced the benefits of each level past 10 by a third what would be the point of reducing the cost to level them by a third? You may as well ask them to raise the benefits back to what the old increases were (which would make the effects of some GB's ridiculous). Personally I'm happy to see that the stat increases will be less than in the first 10 but as death ouron has pointed out each level should have some increase. No difference between GB levels (stats wise) is rather cruel and needs to be changed, hopefully we see another "balance" in the future for GB's beyond level 10.

DeletedUser99588

It is about time they stopped using the live server as a beta. These are key mechanics to the game being discussed and should have been corrected/optimised during beta testing. I can understand the odd blip but unfortunately it appears to be the norm to allow problems that have been highlighted during the beta testing into the en server.

Enough is enough. Start utilising the feedback given and sort the problems out before going live with new features.

:rolleyes:Hopefully the mere mention of the word beta won't result in the removal of this post as I haven't mentioned anything specifically from it that hasn't hit the live server.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser7719

I'm sorry but I was reading back through comments and had to reply to this. If they have reduced the benefits of each level past 10 by a third what would be the point of reducing the cost to level them by a third?
They reduced the bonus to a sixth if it's 1% every other level ;)

DeletedUser1081

They reduced the bonus by a sixth if it's 1% every other level ;)

Nope, they've reduced it by 5/6ths in that case. Which is wicked and wrong, so I trust they'll adjust it to 1% every level, by popular demand! Making us "happy" to have 1/10th of what was taken away in the nerf. See how that works? Clever! :cool: