• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion to 1.29 update.

DeletedUser96844

The iPad is the reason the GBs are being introduced with this version, and that is why it was delayed so everyone had the GB changes at the same time.

Are we playing a PC game with an IPad version...OR an IPad game with a PC version?

Will we have to wait for all future updates and bug fixes to be approved by Apple before we see them uploaded for PCs players?

If so, I think INNO have taken the wrong turn on the path and will have to backtrack or lose a large player base.

Oh, and by the way, everyone would have had the changes at the same time as they all started this game on PC and not an IPad.

Ipad players are already playing with a flawed app which does not give all the features of the browser version.. so doubt they would have complained much about not getting other features not available through the update if INNO had went ahead with all the updates as promised and announced.

Last edited by a moderator:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
since its probably going to take a few weeks for the new gb levels, maybe the devs can decide to change the bonuses in the meantime, if they want to make people want the new levels. at the current state, it will not be worth investing fps in them. so here is what i would propose:
1. increase the number of medals and bps that can be won as rewards from contributing in levels 10+. medals especially for the lower age gbs. bps for top 5 contributors probably 4,3,3,2,2 bps.
2. happiness buildings from level 10+ seem to get about 5% bonus per level, it should be 10%
3. st marks, albert hall and frontenac - 10% instead 5, while alexandria can stay at 5%
4. increase the drop rate of bps from p/m for certain gb when the player already has that gb at level 10.
5. attack/defence gbs should have 2% per level
6. gbs that give fps should have +1 for each next level
7. goods bonuses are ok i guess

DeletedUser7719

The reason why there is no significant change between levels is because there shouldn't be. You should try to get your other GBs leveled before focusing on the ones that are already "maxed out".

DeletedUser96901

The reason why there is no significant change between levels is because there shouldn't be. You should try to get your other GBs leveled before focusing on the ones that are already "maxed out".
but there is a significant change of the requirement for those levels:
a complete set of BPs for each level

getting less and paying more
the way InnoGames makes money :rolleyes:

perhaps I don't level up my GBs above 10 (except using the voucher) and collect FP-packages in other peoples GBs

do you really want to have one of the GBs at level 20 or higher ?
I don't: it is a waste of FPs and time to get the BPs

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
But apart from my Observatory all my GBs are maxed, so excluding Alcatraz which gives a reasonable output for level 11, all the others give a pooey increase :(

DeletedUser6065

What if you don't want any more? Sorry, but this is a fairly lame excuse for rejecting the idea . . . mk

DeletedUser7719

If I had all maxed out GBs (that I want), I would probably stick to donating to others anyways. Lol, this reminds me when GBs first came out, people complained that it was just a way to keep people from being bored and give them something to spend their FP on. This feels like the exact same situation with duplicate BPs except the advantage is significantly less :p

DeletedUser5180

But apart from my Observatory all my GBs are maxed, so excluding Alcatraz which gives a reasonable output for level 11, all the others give a pooey increase :(

do you have figures for levels 11+ for alcatraz.?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Go into your Alcatraz and bottom left corner where it shows current level, hover over to see what next level gives :)

9020 Happiness and 9 units per day

DeletedUser14782

can you not access gbs that youve already built in the invenory now?

DeletedUser

Some of the levelup rewards are adequate after 10. Some are not.

2 sets of blueprints for zeus + 1000 FPs is not a good deal for 1% attack. I would rather not log in than log in to put 10 FP towards that 1000

DeletedUser1081

I understand that it will be difficult to find the right balance to make the rewards above level 10 worthwhile without the buildings getting overpowered. And I suppose this time they want to be able to rebalance by increasing the rewards (yayy, a popular move!) instead of nerfing them (boo, everyone upset!).

But still, most of the currently proposed rewards are way too puny in comparison with the requirements for reaching the higher levels. As others have noted, the attack/defense GBs should give 2% per level, and the FP-providing buildings should give one more per level. Less than that is just mean.

And a set of BPs should unlock two levels, not one; and the FP investment should be the same for each level from 11-20, from 21-30, and so on.

DeletedUser

it's also laughable that RAH and LoA have equal gains at level 11, even though LoA requires fewer FPs to level, and has a footprint close to 1/3 of RAH's

DeletedUser5180

it's also laughable that RAH and LoA have equal gains at level 11, even though LoA requires fewer FPs to level, and has a footprint close to 1/3 of RAH's

to get back our previous boosts from zeus, coa and cdm is an absolute joke.

is it worth the thousands of fps to get back the boosts we once had.? if we do then INNO will probably just take them away again (all in the name of rebalancing)

what is the point

DeletedUser14782

to get back our previous boosts from zeus, coa and cdm is an absolute joke.

is it worth the thousands of fps to get back the boosts we once had.? if we do then INNO will probably just take them away again (all in the name of rebalancing)

what is the point
the point is we can destroy our enemies easier akhboy. :)

DeletedUser12666

Personally I dont think the vouchers will ever appear without a penalty, so IF we do get them it will cost one way or another, the GB nerfing was more about revenue IMO, so the vouchers will be too.

DeletedUser13082

Just to note here as I don't think everybody is aware. Not every level of offence GB's gives 1% attack boost. Level 12 does nothing on all 3 of them. No boost at all, just a cost of 9 BP and loads of FP's to gain nothing