• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion - 1.13 and new army management

bilboman

Corporal
I find the new interface a bit awkward and do not see much benefit from the change. It would be nice to be able to have an option to hide/show the units from the other army (e.g. hide defence when working with attacking units). Indicating unattached units without requiring a hover would speed things up a bit. I am somewhat disappointed that development time was spent to make this interface change.

bilboman

Corporal
I find that with the new interface, you need to wait a bit after clicking on a unit because, if you click too fast before the list re-displays, you get the unit that will be there in the resorted list rather than the unit that you actually clicked on. This further slows things down because then you have to remove the unwanted unit.

DeletedUser15432

Bilboman, these two posts should have been entered as a single post, you run the risk of picking up a ban by entering consecutive posts in the same thread. There is a button at the bottom, which allows toy to edit the post you have just entered if you wish to add further information. I have not actually come across what you are referring to in your second post

DeletedUser7719

I don't think you run the risk of getting banned for something like that. Though you may be informed by a mod that consecutive posts are not efficient.

I think Bilboman is saying when you take out a unit, the order in which the other units were in become randomized :(