• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Different player score in friends tab and guild/neighborhood

DeletedUser111589

The score that is ranking us on leaderboard. I'm not sure what its called.

Anyways, that score is lower than it is in guild and neighborhood tab.

P.S. the tab I'm talking about is the one from where aiding is done.

DeletedUser110195

Friends bar, and it's just they don't sync with each other, not sure how each of them update, some seem to update changes to your score in real time while others take a relog to update it.

DeletedUser111589

Friends bar, and it's just they don't sync with each other, not sure how each of them update, some seem to update changes to your score in real time while others take a relog to update it.

Relogged and it was the same difference as before. And such difference stayed from last night.

DeletedUser110195

Whoever told you that is wrong, I just now checked...literally seconds before typing this, and my score is exactly the same in 'hood, friends and guild bars.

Edit: Having gone and attacked some hoodlums, I know now that it's 'hood and guild that update with a relog, friends bar updates at some other time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

I don't know, I accidentally noticed it but as it was not harmful bug I stopped checking it.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for the update. This can sometimes happen as the game is updating that it can take some time for each display to sync, but they will match up once the sync is complete.