• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Delete all cookies or else !

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Maybe others here know computers better but I refuse to delete all my cookies when there is a problem.
According to support, if you don't too bad we can't help you.
I use Brave but I think other Chrome based browsers are the same and there are way to delete FoE cookies without deleting all the cookies.
Better yet, open a private window and no left over cookies should interfere. But no. Delete all cookies or we can't help you.
So is that the case?
I have taken two caps on how to delete website cookies, they both might do the same.
PS: the 3rd picture is the problem. Some kind of display problem but interestingly only at 100% browser zoom and not 90 or 110. (Brave had an update a few days ago, don't know if it's related to that. Also, no problem in Edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-10 194911.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 194911.png
    843 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2023-12-10 195023.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 195023.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2023-12-10 195304.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 195304.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 36

Emberguard

Legend
PS: the 3rd picture is the problem. Some kind of display problem but interestingly only at 100% browser zoom and not 90 or 110. (Brave had an update a few days ago, don't know if it's related to that. Also, no problem in Edge.

Is that display problem in any other area of the game? Or just the Message Center?

Edit: Trying to reproduce the bug I'm not getting that error on Brave on a fresh install

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers, and then restarting the device?

Last edited:

Decoder

Warrant Officer
So my posting was moved.
Weather there are questions in there about cookies deleting or not, I was trying to start a discussion on the "delete all cookies" procedure.
It's probably more hidden where it is so may not be much of the discussion and while I appreciate the answers regarding the specific problem I have, that was not the point of the posing. Unless others have the same issue and then we can talk about that too.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
City name is also a bit off. I think it is just a browser issue, maybe combined with his settings. Lettertype in Brave/Chrome is always a bit less clear compared to Firefox and it does not happen in Edge for him. The way I see it, Support will not be able to help with this. Problem isn't in the game.
Yes, the issue can also be seen on that cap about the cookies cleaning.
Basically it's everywhere on the site. or inside the game. Nowhere else.
What ever is running (Java?) it probably has to do with that. That's why I asked support. They would understand what got updated or something in the last week or 2. I think Chrome was. I think windows was.
I guess not Java as I went to the Java test site and it's not installed. https://www.math.uh.edu/mathonline/JavaTest/JavaTestPage.htm

Decoder

Warrant Officer
City name is also a bit off. I think it is just a browser issue, maybe combined with his settings. Lettertype in Brave/Chrome is always a bit less clear compared to Firefox and it does not happen in Edge for him. The way I see it, Support will not be able to help with this. Problem isn't in the game.
It seems the last graphics update was in october , I think the problem only showed up a few weeks ago, how ever, there is a new update so I will do that now.
Edit: The update did not help.
PS: As the game loads in and shows the % of loading. Even see the problem on those numbers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-12 194106.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 194106.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Decoder

Warrant Officer
One would hope that a multi million dollar business could have actual tech support and not just players helping players.