• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Daily rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser110545
  • Start date

DeletedUser110545

Why don't we have a daily reward system e.g. Login each day to get a reward : Day 1 500 coins day 2 etc

DeletedUser110545

Has already been suggested before: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/daily-login-bonus.6577/ < was the first instance I can remember. Not a clue why Tankovy marked it as Implemented as it is not.
But unless you care to properly format your idea, I'd give it a -1 as it stands. I don't need anymore coins!
Well for the beginners of the game because there are a lot of buildings people may want to buy but it costs too much or they don't have enough room in their town to place the buildings

DeletedUser

Well for the beginners of the game because there are a lot of buildings people may want to buy but it costs too much or they don't have enough room in their town to place the buildings
Then you need to get the resources and the space. You can't shortcut every aspect, sometimes you just have to grind to get what you need. Play the game, earn your resources, build your empire.

DeletedUser110545

Then you need to get the resources and the space. You can't shortcut every aspect, sometimes you just have to grind to get what you need. Play the game, earn your resources, build your empire.
Yes of course you should not cut every aspect but for the beginners at least then when you reach a certain age in History you don't have the daily reward system. The main point is to help the beginners of the game and give them a push.

DeletedUser

players actually do get a reward for logging on daily, every time they collect their town halls they are rewarded with coins
theres also a treasure hunt which you can do daily & earn more varied rewards
theres also the option to aid your guild/friends/neighbours every day to collect even more coins
Agreed that all these things are activity bonus' and I think they're enough, but I think the original idea (although sparse) was alluding to some sort of cumulative daily bonus, y'know that increases on each daily login and you get a slightly better prize than coins and supplies by the end of the week. You know the type.