• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

jamesrpx

Private
Stacked buff bar is awful, impossible to see which ones are active and how much of each buff is remaining as you play. have to click in and out to check. Please remove this "improvement" or provide settings option to toggle between this and showing all as before.

F0rd

Private
Stacked buff bar seams ok on PC, would be good if Space Carrier and Himeji Castle boosts appeared on the Guild Expedition map, Guild Battleground and Continent Map, rather than having to go in and out to see how many boosts are remaining. There may be other GB boosts that could also appear where they are used to assist in keeping track, rather than having to go in and out to the main screen to check the quantity remaining.

Malynn

Corporal
Collapsible Quest Bar - Absolutely hate it. Having a Quest Bar for each separate set of quests as before (Story, Daily, Event) was much better and acted as a reminder to do the quests. Also before the change players only needed to tap/click once to open a particular set of quests. Now we have to click/tap twice. Once to open the Quest Bar and then again to go to open the quests we want, Story, Daily or Event.
Put it back to how it was ASAP please.

Stacked Buff Bar - Like it.

Daily Login Bonus - Like it.

And yes I agree with Unlucky Alf. Informing us of these changes was after they had been implemented. Why couldn’t the changes have been included in the post about the 1.263 update.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Need the option in settings to remove the buff bar. Already been sat with that pointless icon link to era packages (troops, buildings etc) on that side of the screen for years. Really didn't need more junk adding to that side. It's 7/8 years too late for mobile users to care about what buffs we have to use we already figured it out. Why did it take 8 years to come to mobile? gonna guess because there hasn't been anyone asking for it.

As pointed out also, what is the point of a buff bar which shows your fighting/neg buffs from gbs etc when ABSOLUTELY everywhere where you use the buffs you can't see the bar.

A/B testing seems rather pointless, what could possibly be the A/B on a daily bonus? someone in A logs, it pops up right away and they click on it, someone in B doesn't have anything to click. Only thing this A/B test does is give some of the players access to additional resources and buildings etc and some none, are you testing with players how to create imbalance? thats all its doing yet again.

As mentioned in my ticket to support. Why doesn't it show you a notification that you've completed the daily quests? I have to click on the tab to see if I have completed it? It shows for recurring quests but not the daily which is a bit stupid.

Attachments

• IMG_7145.jpeg
    IMG_7145.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 115

An Hobad

Private
I have no idea what a buff is and I don't care to have them cluttering up my screen. The so-called buff bar is not an improvement.

Hiding the quests is a horrible idea - it ensures that many quests will be missed. No one wants to spend extra time searching for quests. This will be a nightmare once the next event starts.

Ev4ma

Captain
A/B testing seems rather pointless, what could possibly be the A/B on a daily bonus? someone in A logs, it pops up right away and they click on it, someone in B doesn't have anything to click. Only thing this A/B test does is give some of the players access to additional resources and buildings etc and some none, are you testing with players how to create imbalance? thats all its doing yet again.
It's inno what can we expect. I got excluded from the daily login bonus, heard the prizes were good too.

I suppose because I'm a daily player they don't need to entice me to play

Bastious

Private
Since I have not seen it yet,and, I have played for awhile, I am up to the challenge. I feel most changes makes the game more interesting. Kudos!

Bartock7

Private
Have the test servers been taken down? Shouldn’t your AB testing take place on the test servers? If you are in the B group how do you collect the rewards that the A group receives or are just SOL?

The rewards in the Expedition are crap since that change and now this. How is any of these changes improving the game? Casual players are leaving the game but I guess you don’t care about them because they never purchase anything.

Ev4ma

Captain
Have the test servers been taken down? Shouldn’t your AB testing take place on the test servers? If you are in the B group how do you collect the rewards that the A group receives or are just SOL?

The rewards in the Expedition are crap since that change and now this. How is any of these changes improving the game? Casual players are leaving the game but I guess you don’t care about them because they never purchase anything.
We get left out just how we did in fellowship

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Why do you keep making changes that no one wants?
So true.

I used to lecture games development to graduate level and having dealt with a number of games companies (good and bad) I must say that Inno's testing regime is probably one of the worst I have come across. There seems to be no application of a robust in-house alpha testing program to catch obvious bugs/imbalances, with problems even reaching the live servers before being caught. The beta test server is not the same environment as the live server, being full of players who have no interest in testing the game, but are just attracted by the free diamonds. This always happens on an unlimited beta program; there should be a smaller group of knowledgeable players selected for beta.

My weaker students would often spend ages fiddling with graphics and other trivial aspects of their games whilst avoiding putting right the real bugs they encountered. Unfortunately Inno often follows this path.

Rant over - I still love this game, but I wish Inno would review their development cycle.

FestivalGB

Private
When the buff bar is clicked it opens up but does not stay open until clicked again. Now I have to click it open continuously to track the items I am using.