• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
The collect all which someone bored decided to move again. Appears to not only have been randomly placed offset to everything but yet again moves depending on what you press.

Screenshot_20230817_180456_Forge of Empires.jpg
Screenshot_20230817_180424_Forge of Empires.jpg

Stacked buff bar is awful, impossible to see which ones are active and how much of each buff is remaining as you play. have to click in and out to check. Please remove this "improvement" or provide settings option to toggle between this and showing all as before.
Yep. Once again more unnecessary clicks in the game
Before this "improvement" it was easy to see how many uses of something we have left, now we have to click on a button to see it. How stupid can it get?

Last edited:

budha

Private
Overall opinion: Metathesiophobia
Buff bar: good feature (unification of UI with PC with giving valuable info to players. would be good if it would give info on buffs like on PC)
Daily award: good feature (hoping you will develop it to go over 28 days or to stay on milestone 4 by adding a new reward every 7 days while reducing chances)
Quest bar collapse: undefined (reducing the number of icons on the left side as a feature, while increasing on the right also as a feature)
Quest bar name: Bug (it should display "Quests" instead of "Story")
Visual: bad (icons and quests menu are a bit too large on iPhone 14, quest menu is not even completely visible when opened)
Announcement: nice (guessing people don't read official tab messages, maybe you could just write changes in bullets not as one sentence)

Hope it will stay as a feature

Vesiger

Monarch
Announcement: nice (guessing people don't read official tab messages, maybe you could just write changes in bullets not as one sentence)
The announcement would have been nice if it had arrived before the changes bewildering everyone, and not after.
As a mobile player I had never see a 'buff bar' in my life and had to spend a lot of experimentation time working out what it was and what all the little pictures represented; a lot of people simply went straight to Facebook to demand what on earth was going on. The announcement wasn't there until I got back this evening - no idea when it eventually turned up...

An Hobad

Private
Well, after scrolling through 10 worlds today, trying to do the daily quest in each one, I've decided not to bother with that aspect of the game anymore. It's not worth the effort. If the event quests also end up hidden, I'll stop playing those too. The upside is that I'll have a lot more time for other non-game-related activities. ‍

Wanted to see if I had any Spoils of Wars or Diplomatic Gifts left, so I looked on the right side of the screen like I always do, but the buff bar was gone.
Oh, wait, I figured it out. I have to click on the button with the Plunder Repel icon to fold out the buff bar. Makes no sense. Really annoying. Why remove an easy way to get a quick view of the boosts and replace it with a pop-out menu with a misleading icon?

Last edited:

Deleted member 127677

None of these changes were required, requested or useful. Stop tinkering with stuff that doesn’t need changing, fix the bugs and address the loopholes instead, much better use of dev time. Stop annoying players. And announce changes ahead of time. Totally avoidable confusion and annoyance was caused by yet another ‘oh we forgot to tell you’ announcement.

Like the idea of the buff bar, but agree that it would be more use if it showed on the combat screens too. Also is there any way to select what the top icon will be?
Ideally it should be customisable to let you select what needs to go there and in which order, with an option to just disable it too, as screen clutter is a concern too.

Shad23

Emperor
i don't have it am not part of the ab testers this time but saw it on beta looks like a nice new addition

I like the stacked Buff Bar, and the Daily Login bonus is nice, but I really don’t like the Collapsible Quest Window. I would much rather see that stacked, like the Buff Bar, with Event on top if applicable, then Daily, then Story. At least you can see when you have more than just the Story quests.

Malynn

Corporal
Come on guys! This is getting ridiculous, our screens are becoming crowded with icons. Why isn’t the event icon in line vertically with the other two icons. And why do the icons have to be so big!!! They may look OK on a PC where the screen size is much bigger, but on a mobile device they just dominate the screen. Reduce them in size by at least 50% please.

IMG_3186.jpeg

Last edited:

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Come on guys! This is getting ridiculous, our screens are becoming crowded with icons. Why isn’t the event icon in line vertically with the other two icons. And why do the icons have to be so big!!! Reduce them by at least 50%.

View attachment 25090

At least I don't suffer this on desktop.

Attachments

• eventondesktop.jpg
    eventondesktop.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 49

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Come on guys! This is getting ridiculous, our screens are becoming crowded with icons. Why isn’t the event icon in line vertically with the other two icons. And why do the icons have to be so big!!! Reduce them by at least 50%.

The most annoying thing with all these including the buff tab is if they had simply tagged it to the menu bar at the bottom on the left they could have had it viewable in gbg too same as messages as the bars already present there but I guess they need to highlight everything they do on the main screen. Going to guess they check all this stuff on a tablet and never look via a standard size phone.