• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

custom order for the worlds

DeletedUser110244

hi there,

sorry if this has been suggested before, had a look at the archives and couldn't find it.
would it be possible to give players the opportunity to order the wolds they play in as customisation.
for example, I consider Cirgard as my main world so I would appreciate if I could put this as the first instead of going alphabetically.
it will help players concentrate on the worlds they are most active, if they have multiple worlds opened like myself.

all the best,
horus13

joesoap

Major-General
i like knowing the order of my worlds & its not very complicated to use the current system, changing it has the potential for bugs to appear & the worlds to be in a different order every time you go to log on

joesoap

Major-General
every time changes are made there's a chance that new bugs will be introduced to the game, i don't like bugs so would rather not have existing, working things changed when they don't make an improvement to the game

DeletedUser653

every time changes are made there's a chance that new bugs will be introduced to the game, i don't like bugs so would rather not have existing, working things changed when they don't make an improvement to the game

Agree and hence -1