• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Crystal Villas Rebalancing

DeletedUser14914

Crystal Villa "Rebalancing " is total and utter CRAP !!! On Dinegu I have 8 of them . This update means I'm going to lose over 12000 population , FORCING me to dump either Goods and / or Military , that's total nonsense and Inno well knows it , I will lay a bet , my bet is : I Bet NO ONE can come up with any form of sensible reasoning for the disruption , Balancing my eye , my balance is fine and I'm sure anyone else using Crystal Villa's for population / coins isn't complaining either , so my bet stands , I dare any member of the Inno dev team to explain it in a way that is comprehendable and not laced with baffling scientific jargon to throw us off the scent , I have already lost 2 players because of the impending update , THANKS FOR NOTHING INNOGAMES

DeletedUser14914

Crystal Villa "Rebalancing " is total and utter CRAP !!! On Dinegu I have 8 of them . This update means I'm going to lose over 12000 population , FORCING me to dump either Goods and / or Military , that's total nonsense and Inno well knows it , I will lay a bet , my bet is : I Bet NO ONE can come up with any form of sensible reasoning for the disruption , Balancing my eye , my balance is fine and I'm sure anyone else using Crystal Villa's for population / coins isn't complaining either , so my bet stands , I dare any member of the Inno dev team to explain it in a way that is comprehendable and not laced with baffling scientific jargon to throw us off the scent , I have already lost 2 players because of the impending update , THANKS FOR NOTHING INNOGAMES
And I bet this post gets removed because of its content , the usual crap from INNOGAMES , if you can't appease them , shut them off , it's easier

DeletedUser4879

I've got seven of them which I'll have to delete by the sound of it!
Hopefully Inno will compensate?! We all make mistakes and Inno's
very good in this department!! :rolleyes:;)

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I have 15 crystal villas so there will have to be some severe disruption to my city to get things back in shape after this "update".

The issue of over-specified villas was raised on the beta forum as soon as they became available. The problem (and it is a problem, so it needed fixing) was widely understood by the beta community and yet it was allowed to go live. This is the real issue.

It is good that Inno will pay back the Sea Scrapers that we deleted, and I give them credit for that, but I do question the worth of having a beta test system which ignores fundamental issues like this and then has to upset players on the live servers by making changes that have such huge impact.

DeletedUser8813

They say they will compensate ..we will see ,or will they find yet another excuse to say no ,I think I deleted 4 and I would expect to see them all back in my inventory..but I really would like to know why do you have a beta forum if crap like this debacle are constantly happening isn't that where this is supposed to be sorted out..correct me if I am wrong

They say they will compensate ..we will see ,or will they find yet another excuse to say no ,I think I deleted 4 and I would expect to see them all back in my inventory..but I really would like to know why do you have a beta forum if crap like this debacle are constantly happening isn't that where this is supposed to be sorted out..correct me if I am wrong

Why? Because they really don't care; if they did, beta testing would actually mean something, it doesn't. Nobody is verifying anything; just putting it out there. The number of mistakes occurring now are occurring at an alarming rate. I can only assume the programmers they have now Are Not the programmers that originally developed this game. They seem to be of low caliber experience and expertise. I have already stopped purchasing diamonds because I suspect the game is on the downward trend, possibly slated for discontinuing. I think that's why some of the things happening now are to squeeze all the diamond purchases they can.

And this on-going thing of re-balancing: I've seen it before with other on-line war games. It's only objective to cause people to change their game plans - a game of strategy - yes inno's strategy - to grab more loot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser98235

The only re-balancing issue is that the Crystal Villa is worth 379.17 pop per tile but the Sea Scraper is worth 276.40 so, as the saying goes, you do the math. Under the re-balancing the Crystal Villa will be worth 255.00. The Mobile Home is worth 243.75 so the new figures make sense. The trouble is they leave players with a major headache. On one of my worlds I will be 20,000 + adrift. The fair solution would be to increase the value of the Sea Scraper. It breaks even with the Crystal Villa at 9,479.25 so if it were re-valued at, for example, 11,000, it would be worth spending diamonds on. This would give a value of 440.00 pop per tile.

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
I have 10 to 12 Crystal Villas in 5 worlds so I will need to on average build an extra 4 per world. I have these having spent hours removing my Arcologies and completely redesigning my worlds to fit. Now at the lower population level, taking into account road requirements, I would be better off with Arcologies.
This may be the last straw that causes me to stop playing.

As others have pointed out all caused by Inno not responding to comments in Beta. Complet rubbish.

pdsinha

Private
How crystal villas are imbalancing the game? There are many mediocre buildings and GBs in the game and this is one of them.It occupies good space and does not produce much coin compared to other Aartic future residential buildings and has little impact on the one's progress in the game.

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
You are not expecting a rational response from Inno are you.

Here is a clue they are German and have their own rules.

DeletedUser97361

so i now have 7 useless villas....the last update knackered my troops to the point i cant get past armies with 30% defence even with my 114% attack......what is the point of playing....give me more diamonds and free extra space so i can truly compensate for your mistake to allow me to maintain my current goods and miliatary buildings...anything else is shameful and a disgrace...you need to review the shocking decision

DeletedUser11899

Totally disagree with the absolute lack of any information on live servers about this serious mistake till today.

On beta this rebalancing of Crystal Villas was announced and applied on 21 December 2016.
and today this rebalance has been applied on live ...26 days later!! OMG

so since 21 December, why this company did never say a word till today to warn all FoE players about the Crystal Villas to prevent more players who were thinking to build them, not to build them at least bcos the Crystal Villas stats were wrong and they were going to be nerfed later or sooner?

DeletedUser100065

On beta this rebalancing of Crystal Villas was announced and applied on 21 December 2016.

The re-balancing on beta was done but then a proper way to deal with it needed to be thought up. Beta is beta and changes are always going to happen there. But it was obviously going to be an issue on live servers. What did you want an announcement saying we're going to change things and we don't know how it'll work? Can't really expect that

Balancing sucks but it did need to be done they were totally over powered.

DeletedUser

Too many sherries at the office Christmas party clearly. Inno only seemed to go back to work last week, hell of a hangover.
It's not the first time Inno has dropped a dirty bomb and then popped off on holiday and not dealt with the fallout...

Giving a "Heads Up" here in the forum is no heads up at all. The Majority of players never come into this forum accept to voice their discuss with the decisions being made by a company now heading into the toilet. A proper Heads up is notifying every player via the messaging system which they did today and to take place on the 23rd of Jan.

DeletedUser6065

' . . . What did you want an announcement saying we're going to change things and we don't know how it'll work? Can't really expect that . . . '
Why the hell not? That's exactly what has been done in the past. Changes made, and they have no idea whatsoever how it will work.
. . . mk

DeletedUser100065

Why the hell not? That's exactly what has been done in the past. Changes made, and they have no idea whatsoever how it will work.
. . . mk
Just because things have been handled poorly in the past doesn't mean they should continue to be handled that way. If an announcement had been made like that there would have been even more uproar when the issue was already guaranteed to annoy plenty of players.