• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cosmic Rasta Kittens (formerly the Brisgard Trading Guild)

DeletedUser

the second icon in the lower bar is called global - when you click on the second buton there (guilds) you will see all invitations you have.
i also didnt see it right away

the guild is starting out nice.
will there be a member policy on how active one has to be or how much points people need to join?

DeletedUser1081

activity is definitely something we'll want from the members, and other criteria will be discussed ... but i think the guild's own forum is a better place for that, no? i hope everyone can find that all right - it's not real obvious, but keep feeling around in the guild area and you'll find it :cool:

DeletedUser

I would definitely like to be part of this guild, my deposits are iron ore, dye, lumber, ebony wood and i need wine and stone

DeletedUser1081

... i guess we need to put this announcement on every page now:

~*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!*~

everyone who had signed up up to my last update on page 14 has been sent an invitation.
everyone who signed up after that last update should contact The Great Milenko in-game about recruiting. be sure to include what goods you have deposits of when you contact him!

many thanks to the gallant TGM for taking on this role ... and welcome everybody! please have a look at the Guild Forum as soon as you can (if you can find it! :cool:) to let us know you're safely aboard, and to get ready to vote on the Guild Name.

DeletedUser

Anyone else have trouble accessing the guild forum with IE? Worked with Chrome when I tried but that's just my back up browser and it'd be annoying to switch to Chrome every time I want to check the forum. So for now I won't post or check there, sorry.

DeletedUser

everyone who had signed up up to my last update on page 14 has been sent an invitation.
everyone who signed up after that last update should contact The Great Milenko in-game about recruiting. be sure to include what goods you have deposits of when you contact him!

many thanks to the gallant TGM for taking on this role ... and welcome everybody! please have a look at the Guild Forum as soon as you can (if you can find it! :cool:) to let us know you're safely aboard, and to get ready to vote on the Guild Name.

nope never got it

It says i dont have any guild invitations

DeletedUser1081

RufusT. that's very weird because I definitely sent you an invitation. I've sent a new one - please check now, okay?

DeletedUser

Anyone else have trouble accessing the guild forum with IE? Worked with Chrome when I tried but that's just my back up browser and it'd be annoying to switch to Chrome every time I want to check the forum. So for now I won't post or check there, sorry.

eh? IE still exists? err isn't chrome better than IE mate? or better yet FF...

DeletedUser

IE sucks, Chrome even more (imo)
Firefox or opera are the best browsers to play these kinda games.

DeletedUser

Discussing what browser is best is just silly.

I have to disagree (although discussing it yes it is silly, but to help someone to advice an other browser not),
load times etc. (as for example opera is adjustable by hand)
but even worse,the cache they all use is like amazing and 80% useless info stored. (and many more XD)

DeletedUser

IDK if this is the right thread to post on, but i'm mostly active on the forum....
Sorry if this is the wrong thread :confused:

DeletedUser2469

gamename : Sharpclaw
Deposit : Stone Marble
Production: Stone Marble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

if you're interested in joining please contact The Great Milenko in-game about recruiting (not here - use the in-game message gizmo). be sure to include what goods you have deposits of when you contact him.

many thanks to the gallant TGM for taking on this role ... and welcome everybody! please have a look at the Guild Forum as soon as you can (if you can find it! :cool:) to let us know you're safely aboard.