• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cosmic Rasta Kittens (formerly the Brisgard Trading Guild)

DeletedUser

In-game Name: clewin20
Deposits: Marble, Stone, Cloth, Limestone, Gold, Copper & Hemp (next province)
Current Productions: Copper, Ebony, Honey, Alabaster

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

way cool - we got a hemp supplier! welcome :cool: and tran342 too
now they tell us the update will hit Brisgard tomorrow (june 6th) so ... so we'll see if it really does, and how to go about signing you all up officially. but be on the lookout for an invitation when the guild-forming function gets implemented. we can't trade yet, but i suppose we can start taking/placing orders :cool:

here's how we look now:

Cosmic Rasta Sex Kittens Ltd.jpg

DeletedUser

In-game name: Much Ado
Deposits: stone, lumber, limestone, cloth, copper, gold, salt (next province)
Current production: alabaster x 2, granite x 2, ebony, copper, dye, gold, honey (gonna change around soon tho)

DeletedUser

In game name: Tales
Deposits: Marble, Dye, Limestone, Jewelry, Gold, Granite.
Current production: Marble, Dye, Limestone, Jewelry, Gold

DeletedUser

Ingame name: MrCamo
Deposits: Marble, Stone, Iron, Granite, Honey, Ebony
Current Production: Ebony, Marble, Iron, Stone, Granite, Honey

Over 100 of all of the above

DeletedUser

thats me joined the guild now, just waiting for the trade between guild members option.

DeletedUser1081

well all right! you should all have invitations by now - there was a limit to the length of the name so i had to make an executive decision about a shorter form, but we can discuss it further in the guild forum. you're all invited to post something there, to let us know you're on board :cool:

DeletedUser

ingame name: sieger9029
deposits: wine, marble, cloth, ebony, alabaster, honey,salt;brick is in my next province. (in addition to salt and other special products are more than 300 inventory)

current productions: gold, stone, copper (no bonus).
Am glad someone like me, want to have a fair trade platform.I told my neighbors are a 1:1 trade.

DeletedUser1441

In-game Name: Deempee
Deposits: Wine, Jewellery, Iron, Lumber, Alabaster, Honey
Current Productions: Stone, Cloth, Ebony

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: SirDevil
Deposits: Dye, Marble, Ebony, Limestone, Alabaster, Copper
Current Productions: Copper, Gold, Iron, Cloth

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: Carrick
Deposits: Dye, Marble, Ebony, Alabaster, Granite, Jewelry, Stone, Brick (next province)
Current Productions: Limestone, Stone, Cloth, Lumber, Iron, Wine, Ebony

DeletedUser

argghhh what happened to the kitten?!! I voted yes for name because it has "kittens" in it!! :mad:

Edit: why not rasta kittens? T_T

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: Cravan
Deposits: Dye, Stone, Cloth
Current Productions: Dye, Stone, Cloth, Limestone, Lumber, Iron, Wine

DeletedUser2269

In game name:Vanduex
Deposits: Lumber, Stone, Wool, Gold, Honey, Ebony
Currently producing: Limestone, Stone, Gold, Lumber, Jewellry, Cloth, Iron

DeletedUser

Ingame name: Vargon
Deposits: Dye, Wood, Gemstone, Iron, Gold, Copper, Rock.
Current Production: Cloth Alabaster Gold Limestone Ebony Honey

DeletedUser1081

~*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!*~

everyone who had signed up up to my last update on page 14 has been sent an invitation.
everyone who signed up after that last update should contact The Great Milenko in-game about recruiting. be sure to include what goods you have deposits of when you contact him!

many thanks to the gallant TGM for taking on this role ... and welcome everybody! please have a look at the Guild Forum as soon as you can (if you can find it! :cool:) to let us know you're safely aboard, and to get ready to vote on the Guild Name.

DeletedUser

Ingame name: CUFCfan616
Deposits: Iron, Wood, Limestone, Dye
Current Production: Iron, Wood, Limestone, Dye, Cloth, Wine

I've asked to join the guild but I'm guessing TGM hasn't read my message yet, but I'm in desperate need of cloth if anyone has some going :)

DeletedUser1081

... you know that guildmembers can't trade with each other yet, right? that'll become possible in some future update, but no one knows when. we sure hope it'll happen soon! meanwhile, all any of us can do is
~ reasearch & build the production buildings for goods we don't have deposits of, and grind them out the slow way (eg my 2 jewellers and granite masons);
~ keep exploring the continent to get more deposits - if you try sometime, you just might find ... you know the rest! :cool:
~ buy what we need from those horrid NPC traders who charge 10:1;
~ bite the bullet and buy some diamonds to tide yourself over until the trading situation is fixed.

and as for joining the guild, please wait for The Great Milenko - that really is the route for invitations now.

DeletedUser

fair enough. Didn't know that inter-guild trade wasn't available yet :( time to grind it out the hard way I guess :) cheers mink