• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cosmic Rasta Kittens (formerly the Brisgard Trading Guild)

DeletedUser

Thanks for having me. I think I am in. My neighbour Crime100 is also in, as I can no longer attack him.

Is there any way to do trades with other neighbourhoods ? I know they were planning something. I need some stuff.

PS. Did you all see they took the amounts off deposits? You now have unlimited goods in each mine.

DeletedUser1081

Kip69, yes we're hip to the elimination of limits to the deposits; and we're all still waiting for them to implement in-guild trading, and we hope it'll happen real soon.

please stop by the guild forum, okay? (if you can't access it, try switching to Firefox or Chrome.) that's where we're now talking, frolicking around, exchanging insights, comparing notes, etc.

DeletedUser2047

I'm in. My neighbourhood is crap (I am 4000 points ahead of number 2 in my group)

Ingame name:
Maven
Deposits: Stone, Dye, Ebony, Copper (X2 grrr....), Iron, Hemp
Current Production: Ebony, Stone, Dye, Iron

DeletedUser1081

... i guess we need to put this announcement on every page now:

~*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!*~

if you're interested in joining please contact The Great Milenko in-game about recruiting (not here - use the in-game message gizmo). be sure to include what goods you have deposits of when you contact him.

rasta kitten.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To our fellow Rasta Kittens:

The other day you received an ingame message by BeaverBuzz about goods deposits/production.

Some of you still haven't answered, but the entire guild is waiting for you to reply to his message to you.
Please check your mailbox and respond to his questions ASAP!

Have fun playing,
Pendragon
on behalf of the Cosmic Rasta Kitten Council

DeletedUser2047

Done and waiting. Eventually someone will want me in their guild...

DeletedUser2047

if you're interested in joining please contact The Great Milenko in-game about recruiting (not here - use the in-game message gizmo). be sure to include what goods you have deposits of when you contact him.

View attachment 835

Sound of crickets chirping...

Is the Great Milenko on vacation?? Haven't heard boo since sending the in-game message as requested

DeletedUser

maybe interested - havent decided yet

but i can do with deposits: marble dye limestone iron honey copper brick and soon glass. I have however collected large quantities of some things like jewelry ebony. the 1:1 is good and at the end if you need it you trade it if you spare it you put it up so who cares how much to make it

DeletedUser

Sound of crickets chirping...

Is the Great Milenko on vacation?? Haven't heard boo since sending the in-game message as requested

i'm here and sadly no vacation..
just a lot of work :(

although i log in everyday ingame... no ingame message no answer.. but i might have missed one as many applications came by.
So if you didn't got a message back in 48 hrs then retry, as i must have missed it then.

sorry for that..

Regards,TGM

DeletedUser1081

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know we can't really take many people. we don't need to advertise.
it's just so nice when you can tell that the guild trading with cosmic rasta kittens makes entire empire dreams come true!
:-D

DeletedUser3598

Ingame name: JohnBiggun
Deposits: Grapes, Marble, Limestone
Current Production: Lumber, Jewelry, Iron, Wine