• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contributing to an Arc

DeletedUser116822

I tried to put FPS onto an Arc, but they weren’t registering, I presume this means it was locked in some way, any ideas?

DeletedUser

I tried to put FPS onto an Arc, but they weren’t registering, I presume this means it was locked in some way, any ideas?
Maybe it wasn't connected to the Town Hall by a road?
It could also be that it had reached max level.

DeletedUser116822

Maybe it wasn't connected to the Town Hall by a road?
It could also be that it had reached max level.
When it is off road, the options for adding FPS are shaded out in grey, and it was halfway through leveling, so not max level.

DeletedUser108359

do you get any pop up message? Players on the same internet connection cannot contribute to each other's Gb's.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
If he is on your friends list, you are not on the same internet connection and the Arc is connected to town hall and is during a level or at start with next level unlocked, then I cannot think of any other reason why you would not be able to place fps.
Unless maybe the guy has set his account up to be deleted.

DeletedUser116822

If he is on your friends list, you are not on the same internet connection and the Arc is connected to town hall and is during a level or at start with next level unlocked, then I cannot think of any other reason why you would not be able to place fps.
Unless maybe the guy has set his account up to be deleted.
After attempting to contribute FPS, he later continued to level, I’m sure there’s an option to lock once you hit level 30, which is probably what happened

Emberguard

Legend
After attempting to contribute FPS, he later continued to level, I’m sure there’s an option to lock once you hit level 30, which is probably what happened
The only "lock" is not unlocking the next lvl -OR- disconnect completely from the road

The other thing is if something isn't loading (for whatever reason) the buttons will remain greyed out.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer

He just has unlocked additional levels to prevent sniping or he doesn't have the bps to open. You must be seeing a message "Collect a full set of blue prints to unlock next level"

DeletedUser108359

would be first time i'v heard of such a lock except on the idea section but i don't think it was implemented have you tryed asking suport to help you ?

Such an idea was suggested in "Ideas" but never implemented. If everything is correct then it could be a bug.
i once had the same issue, but after visiting the person's city, found their roads were disconnected.

Sometimes a person will disconnect from the road while someone is investing in order to prevent a snipe condition. Or, to cause a large donate and then have a friend or guild mate donate over you so that you lose fp's.