• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contest day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117250

Atlantis museum and its skill is random goods and chance of double resources when plundering...

DeletedUser108681

I believe it was the Kracken. The first skill was production of fps. However you may mean the bonus, where the first 10 battles, you gain total aniliation of your enemy. Okay, it was a percentage chance. It was called first strike.

DeletedUser104719

GB is the Atlantis museum, and its passive ability is; ‘pillage and plunder’

The GB also produces goods, but I assume P&Pis what you’re looking for!

DeletedUser103258

It is about Atlantis Museum and it doubles the resources plundered after successfully defeating a neighbor's defenses, and provides random goods every 24 hours.

digbydo

Corporal
I'm sorry but I wasn't playing in 2017 and according to a list I found the first Great Building on it was Atlantis Museum and it's skill(s) is :
Good production
Plunder and Pillage

day-5.jpg

If that wasn't the first then the others are listed for you, I wasn't here so can't "cast my mind back"

Status
Not open for further replies.