• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: (City) New Kit to Decrease Expantions + Forge point prices

armal

Private
Hi all ,
As we know every time you buy Forge point the coins goes up and up without brakes even
Expantions at some point it cost a huge aount of medals it blows up above 1 million ,

So sugguest to creat a reward ( New Kit to Decrease Expantions + Forge point prices by 10-20%).
Pus I hope to see some lights if INNO can give 50% decrease in Expantions cost when goes up to new Era

Last edited:

DeletedUser112745

Too much of a discount. Will end up unbalancing players. Unfair on those who worked hard to get their land expansions.

Do not suggest list asks not to suggest things that’ll make the game easier or players richer, this suggestion does both.

DeletedUser96901

the medals expansions are too cheap
it is intentionally that player who started 2017 don't have all of them
I would even give each of them an era like all other expansions
because it is currently possible to buy all of them in bronze age
that doesn't make sense for me: the last released one is actually part of the next era (even if it is very early for that) but can be bought in bronze age. really ?

50% decrease in Expantions cost when goes up to new Era
so never because all of them are programmed as bronze age expansions :lol:

Expantions at some point it cost a huge aount of medals it blows up above 1 million ,
and that is misinformation. none of them costs one million or more
please inform yourself next time

and FP are too cheap too
in my main world (end of OF) the next one would cost 21050 :P
if you pay 1 million that is your decision to overuse them.
for me buying FP for coins is nothing players should do on daily basis.
(and with 1 million costs I still could buy more than 10 a day from the coins I produce daily)
they are for emergency (or quests)

-1 & -1

armal

Private
if you are in bronze age so the idea is not for you
I don't talk about the price in this age when you buy them all and goes up to next Era's like
Industerial and above even before this Era then you will see the real price for the Expantions
in short word its useless in your low Era's even same matter with Forge points

I am in Postmodern Era and Economized whehn I buy Forge points+Expantions
my Forge points cost more than 50K coins
Expantion also cost me now 50K next time will cost 60K and maybe more than that this price .

So its increases without brakes every time you buy.
my friend reached now 200K thats hell of price to pay it on same era

Last edited:

armal

Private
Ok no problem just add kit to decrease the price at leaset 10% , if so
and it can be used to active player who buys forge points in critical times
the same with Expantions

it make no sense to rise the Expantions price every time 10-20K without any decrease next era
or even after one week or one month this is very agrresive incremental price without any hope
to slow it down

Agent327

Overlord

Ever considered there might be a reason for this?

it make no sense to rise the Expantions price every time 10-20K without any decrease next era
or even after one week or one month this is very agrresive incremental price without any hope
to slow it down

And does it make sense to come up with an idea without reading the guidelines?

What not to suggest:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

DeletedUser96901

some era ?
come back when he is in the correct era for the 200k expansion
if I am correct that expansion was part of the Arctic Future

btw I easily make 200k medals in one day :P

or even after one week or one month this is very agrresive incremental price without any hopeto slow it down
slow down ?

you must speed up
in higher eras you get much more medals ;)

and why decrease it with higher era ?
you know that you get more medals in higher era

a decrease would only make sense if you get in all eras the same amount of medals

then you will see the real price for the Expantions
in short word its useless in your low Era's even same matter with Forge points
speed up
go to higher eras ;)

only because all medal expansions are available at the start doesn't mean you should reach the last before OF

so when you reach OF and before that you have all medal expansions then you understand they were too cheap

so come back at the end of OF
that is the point where the last medal expansion is designed to be used
and if there you have too less medals then: oh wait then you played the game wrong :lol:

armal

Private
ome era ?
come back when he is in the correct era for the 200k expansion
if I am correct that expansion was part of the Arctic Future

btw I easily make 200k medals in one day :P

yes he in postmodern era and he is in my neighborhood
he says it still 9 available to buy it with medals the next expantion cost is 200K
now i get it how he got huge amount of medals by aiding others hi level ARC

you know Test Ament I respect your views and others
thank you for sharing your opinions I will withdraw my suggestion
but will let it one day to thank you all No matter how different our views are:D

Emberguard

Legend
You don't even need the arc to get those medals, I can spend 1-20 FPs on contributing to other GBs and get 1k+ of medals and that was what I was receiving before I ever built my arc. A high lvl'd arc however would make it even easier to get the medals.

That being said, your idea would be unsustainable. How many kits would you be allowed to obtain at any one time? How often would you be allowed to use them? What happens when you've used the kit and have a useless bunch more of the kits you could never use? Its value to a player would be worse then winning a self aid kit if your medal reduction kit ever had a restriction on amount of uses which it'd absolutely need just to be justifiable at all.

Your idea would need to be a standard "discount" (*ahem* rebalancing) of the amount based on advancing eras and not a kit.

If this did get implemented you'd probably also need to change what lvl GBs you're able to contribute to. Perhaps within 10 lvls above and anything below of your own same GB, with a non-existent GB counting the same as if you had a lvl 0 of that specific GB.

Last edited: