• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cherry Garden Set --- Post-Spring Event Availability

SpankMeHard

Corporal
Your video here said depending on feedback, we might make the Cherry Garden Set pieces available post Spring Event.

When you complete the Event excellently and you still miss 1 single piece, the difference in the quality of the prize achieved is massive. It really has provided a MASSIVE advantage to those that were LUCKY in getting the full set....

Despite completing both quest lines, I am missing the Emperor's Entrance.....So in LMA I miss every day:
2 + 3,400 + 1 + 2,600 + 6 + 3% + 3%

So I would love to see these pieces become available through the Guild Expedition, ASAP, especially for those that completed both quest lines but were simply not lucky enough....

Any supporters out there, that would like to name where and when they want the Cherry Garden Set to be available????
Do you want it available again???

DeletedUser

i have my full set, but what do you mean by put it in ge ?the set pieces-i wouldn't want that tho,
^put them in ge yeah
and the attack or defence boast , they should make it bigger and maybe have it for 1 day or 2 depending on what lvl your on

joesoap

Major-General
GE has its only set of buildings that cant be obtained anywhere else so i dont think its necessary to add the cherry garden buildings there, especially as the 2 devs say that the buildings will be available in future events

SpankMeHard

Corporal
The pieces become available through the Guild Expedition, ASAP, especially for those that completed both quest lines but were simply not lucky enough....

Mainly for those that were not lucky enough to get the pieces....

i have my full set, but what do you mean by put it in ge ?the set pieces-i wouldn't want that tho,
^put them in ge yeah
and the attack or defence boast , they should make it bigger and maybe have it for 1 day or 2 depending on what lvl your on

I can see why people with the full set, would not want the pieces..... which is why I suggest that it is for people who completed both quest lines but were not lucky enough to get the full set.... Because it is a massive advantage for those that have a full set compared to those missing one piece, purely because of bad luck.

It would mean that these people miss out on other premium buildings that might be found in the GE.

SpankMeHard

Corporal
GE has its only set of buildings that cant be obtained anywhere else

I see your point in regards to the Terrace Farm etc....

But even the Terrace Farm which is a 30 square building (6 by 5) that needs hundreds of population and it produces your choice of 5 OR other goodies etc.... is not as good as the full Cherry Garden Set.

But the full set of Cherry Garden Set produces 5 + 5% + 5%
+ 5 + ((( 4150 + 4550 + 12 + 1800 ))) Vary according to era of building. But the full Cherry Garden Set only takes up 25 squares.

So the Cherry Garden Set uses up 5 less squares than a Terrace Farm, but produces a truckload of extra goodies.

But Cherry Garden Set is significantly weaker when missing only 1 piece.....
My example below of missing only the Emperor's Entrance even though completing the entire 2 questlines. This is what I now get....
2 + 2% + 2%
+ 5 + ((( and less of these extra goodies +1950 + 2500 + 6 + 1800 )))

As you can see, by not possessing the Emperor's Entrance most things are halved or a little bit more than halved in value.... (Goods and happiness being the exceptions).

SO for those missing a piece or two, would you like to see it in Guild Expedition?

So a Guild Expedition prize might be 2 random pieces of the Cherry Blossom Set..... etc...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mainly for those that were not lucky enough to get the pieces....

I can see why people with the full set, would not want the pieces..... which is why I suggest that it is for people who completed both quest lines but were not lucky enough to get the full set.... Because it is a massive advantage for those that have a full set compared to those missing one piece, purely because of bad luck.

It would mean that these people miss out on other premium buildings that might be found in the GE.
gotcha, but that's a lot of programming for inno lol to get it right , so don't know if your plan will go ahead...

DeletedUser16112

I don't think GE would be a good solution. Next Spring Event is a definite must, but perhaps it can be included in some kind of event during the summer as well?

But continious availability (GE) would mean players eventually replace all their buildings with cherry garden sets, as some rich people has already done.