• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cheating guilds, bots,...

DeletedUser

The support staff is very funny.

"We are not here to debate this, so I will say it one last time - you've violated the rules by providing direct information and examples of tools which are illegal.

If feel you're actions are okay, I would suggest you re-read the rules.

No forum thread is doing what you've done in global chat.

Sincerely,

DarkStar
Co-Community Manager
Forge of Empires"

I guess they don't read the forum or this thread! DOH!

DeletedUser7396

And you are grumy
Err, yes? You cheated. You broke the rules. The fact that you were caught and punished doesn't change that.
And you are grumpy old lady, but that have nothing with this thread. Does Inno have to do something with this, like they did with multiple accounts or not.
I think that all of you that jump on me are actually using this cheats ( Auto Mouse Clickers, scripts, bots,... ) and just want to change this theme cause you dont want to anything be done with this!!!

DeletedUser

I think that all of you that jump on me are actually using this cheats ( Auto Mouse Clickers, scripts, bots,... ) and just want to change this theme cause you dont want to anything be done with this!!!
My intention was not to "jump on you"; the potential use of bots and scripts is an important and serious issue within the game and should indeed remain in focus. I only interjected to point out that you had admitted to being caught cheating, but maintained that you were not a cheater. That seemed paradoxical to me.
Categorising anyone who challenges your assertion that you are not a cheater as a cheater themselves is a little childish.
Apologies for derailing the thread!

DeletedUser7396

Apologize accepted :)
And it was a phrase grumpy and old with no intention to offend, you are nice lady Lex :)

DeletedUser99363

Sean, the cheater, even though you supposedly reported yourself, teh rules came out adn you still did it so call it like it is you cheated,

FYI as i stated me too, the point we are trying to make is your character in the game adn the nonsense adn spin to stories to suit your imagination.
You are great :)

DeletedUser7396

You are great :)
Yes i am, my character told me to admit what i did, not to be shamed and not do it again. Your character told you to cry and deny what you did, and you did same thing as i do, but all you did was cry and curse Inno for delete your GBs. Jealousy is bad characteristic and you Rita manifest it all the time !!!
This thread is about cheaters in the game, if you think, or anyone else that i cheat, report me to mods. Here we discuss about cheaters, not about me or anyone else character!!!
Fast Mouse Clickers are real, mouse and keyboard recording and reproducing software are here and used by lot of guilds including yours Rita !!!
It has to be done something very soon about this !!!

DeletedUser99363

I did not wine Sean, again spinning the facts since it was so long ago (remember you donated to my GB's to help as you stated, still waiting for you to tell us you second account name you used so i can check:) you say you discuss about this thread but in fact you added naming guilds adn or persons that reply and argue against your points and then say i am taking about your character

So let me clear it up for you just so you know straight from me, I was told by a former mod at that time that farming others worlds was fine, in the end i was doing that but peeps i did not know was donating to me in a few worlds. So new mods considered that a breach. Point in case do not believe what former or current mods tell you. I've moved on and only play A, a bit of B and beta for events that is all(diamond chase at events all others only now)
FYI its not crying going on global and advertising GB's leveling, good opportunities available or Selling goods for FP, its called playing the game.
Seems like you and many others in named guild are the jealous ones since i played this game less amount of years then others but yet have a high ranking scores(which seems to matter to a few induviduals how unfair that is and still is!), Must mean i am doing something correctly, and sounds like jealousy on your part

You can now go back to getting your fake battle points on the GvsG map fighting yourself along the coast all day long and deleting you low cost 25 goods siege to collect 75 fights worth of battle points per sector to inflate you most greatest #1 player score some more. SHows that you are the greatest as you say, congrats on that strong fighting skills you use. Its even easier since you are hitting low ranking guilds with not much guild power so that must be lower then 50% in each sector, I bet you don't even hit your Hood anymore as many players probably have 90% personal boost and on the GvsG map its less so you lose even less army. Again your fighting skills is wonderful adn shows that individual player rank is not a true measure of skill in any way, In my Opinion Guild rank is a true test of rank as its a team sport game for fighting and even farming and advancing in the game, a well supportive guild, supports all within for the greater benifit of all, not individual players doing what is best for them personally(like your gameplay)

As for Cheats/scripts/autoclikcing bots, If somebody is using them on this game and it can be detected they shoudl be banned yes. I will say it here, just like i say in global, I am not aware of any in our guild. And I agree cheating in any format should be stopped or software programing of game changed to not allow it if there is a hole in the game coding.

SO when is a MOD going to step into this conversation and either confirm or deny it is being looked at and they think they can detect it, and soon will ban offenders. As Poor guilds that lose everyday, and continiously complain day after day, to get their way or by spamming forums with messages like this, is getting old, but it seems to work(example GB unbalanced) some almost everyday for 1 year would add same comments over and over again about the unjust GB affair, and now we seem to be moving to this cheating Bots commentary on a daily basis, I've been hearing about this accusation for months now leveled to 1 guild and players almost daily,

So can a MOD confirm it is infact a problem and is being look into for solutions so Spamming can stop and mods to Moderate various version of the same threads or comments in multiple threads.

BTW you are Great:)

DeletedUser99363

So sean to summarize I agree with you on cheating, its time for a Mod to step into this conversation and acknowledge it is possibly occurring and is being looked at so we can move on as repeating over and over is spamming, but i will always correct you mis-informed facts about me or my guildmates, until i get moderated of coarse
you are great :)

DeletedUser7396

You can cry as much as you want Rita, i don't want even read your latest posts you wrote up there, its rubbish for sure. You probably try to explain that you were victim of some MOD that didn't like your avatar so punished you for nothing and of course explain how bad person i am and nice you are :)
I dont have time for that kind of persons to argue, so from now i will ignore you cause you are just for ignore anyway :)

THIS THREAD IS TO DISCUSS ABOUT CHEATS, CHEATERS, AUTO MOUSE CLICK SOFTWARE...

And you Rita can open new thread to support all above, you can name it Let Cheat, why not, its not punishable!!!

DeletedUser16026

So let me clear it up for you just so you know straight from me, I was told by a former mod at that time that farming others worlds was fine, in the end i was doing that but peeps i did not know was donating to me in a few worlds. So new mods considered that a breach. Point in case do not believe what former or current mods tell you. I've moved on and only play A, a bit of B and beta for events that is all(diamond chase at events all others only now)
It shouldn't matter who the team at hand is, but what the rules are. Teams can have a different approach to handling violations but whether or not something is a violation is dictated by the rules themselves. Having "farming worlds" has never been a violation, but cross-world trading has always been and playing on multiple worlds, especially if you're not progressing on your farm world, can put you in that category if you're not careful.

SO when is a MOD going to step into this conversation and either confirm or deny it is being looked at and they think they can detect it, and soon will ban offenders.
Any and all violation of the Game Rules that is detected, is punished accordingly. We cannot, however, discuss our moderation approach.
If something cannot be detected, then that is of course being looked into.

As Poor guilds that lose everyday, and continiously complain day after day, to get their way or by spamming forums with messages like this, is getting old, but it seems to work(example GB unbalanced) some almost everyday for 1 year would add same comments over and over again about the unjust GB affair, and now we seem to be moving to this cheating Bots commentary on a daily basis,
This is a forum where any and all discussions are welcome so as long as they're not in violation of any rules. So, as long as members of the forum don't go overboard, there is no spamming in any way here.

DeletedUser106490

If INNO wanted to beat the bots they would only have to introduce a collection window of 1 hour to enable the producer to collect before anything could be plundered.

DeletedUser99363

Sean, again not saying you are bad person never have its just a game but you take everythign so seriously as your #1 player rank is so so so important too, and you actually salm others characters as you have 2 or 3 times in this thread already to suit your needs, you are not understanding me or yourself obviously, but it seems every contradiction i make to you, you put up same garbage of me crying, and also say i am attacking your character. I state the facts, and its called a debate, there is always 2 sides to the coin, just trying to clear up your mistakes

CCM, all my cities(farming was moving in points daily some mor ethen others but all moving daily), but no mods at the time and still to this day will not tell anybody how much is enough, its completely subjective and that was my point at that time, I've moved on long time ago no worries, So the easy solution is to not play any other world except for events that way everybody stays out of subjective trouble. The fact of saying farming is ok but you need to progress if not careful, is clearly showing that it should not be done at all as 1 day a MOd will deem it out of bounds. with no set daily or weekly targets leaves it completely open for Mods to do as they wish. It has been debated for years in many other threads and is obviously off topic to this thread but just wanted to let you know, you cannot explain out of Grey areas

Sean back to cheats, i agree with you as i've said, and you and I and everybody else is still waiting to understand if Inno can confirm this and are actively working on solutions, my issue with you on this fact, is you say it daily almost on global when you've had a bad day, you say you had a Mod in your Guild(humm why would that be) I would like to invite a Mod to our Guild as well(but then our tactics might be shared with others). You say in global you have proof, SO please do send it to us or somebody in our guild, if proof is varified we will kick offenders out immediatly(no need for mods or inno to do it for us), but i am not aware if it

My point is you create and or add to messages in various other threads saying the same things and naming guilds and people to suit your needs. Which is spamming just so you know, you leave random notes in many thread BTW. You talk alot about jealousy as well, I think it is clear who we are talking about, friendly banter is great and fun but some "Not you BTW" take it out of line pretty badly sometimes. And some have good fun with it which is nice to see, I don't need to name anybody anybody around in global around Reset times knows who is frustrated

Again you are the Great:) SO you on the map at reset if you actually land today :)

DeletedUser106490

I know this would not help with GvG but it would be a step towards beating some bots

DeletedUser99363

i know playing around with different browsers actually give better performance at reset times on GvsG map with lag and such, and if i was any good at computers i am sure i can tweak the settings to suit the issues with game even more, I've seen almost a 50% difference depending what browser i use. So the younger computer smarts 20 something players are into Maximizing there computers to suit certain tasks (not saying bots or cheats) Just optimizing and messing with settings and such in windows and hardware and others that make it quicker, I am too scared to screw up my computer as i don't understand what it does or what i am doing, so i just do easy browser or general settings that have been proven to help Poor performance around reset times. If that is cheating then we have problems i guess
I would like to know if Inno is aware of Bots and is looking into this assertion that it is prevalent in the game so this thread can be put to rest, because till then it will be a constant mud slinging fest

DeletedUser107476

Yes but i was punished and didnt do it again ever, so am i a cheater or not?
Do you know how many people did it and remain undetected, but i was decent enough to admit it !!!
It was not Inno that find me cheat, that time i wanted to quit so i introduce my self from pushing account as SeanGreat :)
And i was banned for indefinite almost immediately !!!
After 4 month i ask mods to unban me, 4 GBs was deleted and thats it !!!
So let finish with this nonsense !!!
4 months for pushing? Had one player recently got a 1 day ban for that. Seen another player on global admit their account is being pushed, they got no ban. With this type of punishment why should people not do it.
I would ask for compensation for that amount of time.

DeletedUser107476

It shouldn't matter who the team at hand is, but what the rules are. Teams can have a different approach to handling violations but whether or not something is a violation is dictated by the rules themselves. Having "farming worlds" has never been a violation, but cross-world trading has always been and playing on multiple worlds, especially if you're not progressing on your farm world, can put you in that category if you're not careful.

Any and all violation of the Game Rules that is detected, is punished accordingly. We cannot, however, discuss our moderation approach.
If something cannot be detected, then that is of course being looked into.

This is a forum where any and all discussions are welcome so as long as they're not in violation of any rules. So, as long as members of the forum don't go overboard, there is no spamming in any way here.
If you actually enforced the rules we may believe you but this is obviously not the case as stated above in my previous comment.
As CCM all of this falls under your watch.

DeletedUser7396

Let me explain dude, but this is not the place for this,...., grrrrrrr
When some one is caught with push account, biger account is locked until you make agreement with mods about punishment, and push account is locked permanently. I wanted to quit so i didnt complain for 4 full months, and than i got desire to come back. Talk to mods, they delete all pushed GBs and my account were unlocked. So guys, cheating is not nice and not profitable for sure, dont do it !!!

DeletedUser107476

Let me explain dude, but this is not the place for this,...., grrrrrrr
When some one is caught with push account, biger account is locked until you make agreement with mods about punishment, and push account is locked permanently. I wanted to quit so i didnt complain for 4 full month, and than i got desire to come back. Talk to mods, they delete all pushed GBs and my account were unlocked. So guys, cheating is not nice and not profitable for sure, dont do it !!!
There could be no deal struck as the person with one day ban had no GB's to delete. If the mod's were doing their job they would of asked to speak to his parents as he is under 18 and under ToS he would need his parents permission to even play the game.
Simple fact is since Tracey and Starzaan left the rules have gone to pot.