• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cheating guilds, bots,...

DeletedUser7396

How its possible that Inno dont want to deal with cheaters and boots users?!!!
I know Inno is to busy making stupid quests and earning money selling diamonds.

Some guilds uses boots, that is for sure. Mods were in my guild watching, recording and participating in GvG several weeks, they concluded that its impossible every time to nick our siege ( even if we have several players waiting to resiege ), our defending armies miraculously disappear ( 30-40 in millisecond ) and lot more. I have to say that top fighters is in my guild and we do lot of fights, lot more than others!

Mods send report to developers with conclusion something is wrong, impossible things done by one guld, and always the same one. I will not say at this moment which one, but will say that i play in Arvahall, and its top guild ( top cause they cheat, not for how much it worth or their players are).

When Inno will deal with cheaters, boots, scripts and script users?!!!

DeletedUser100832

we've had the same problem in houndsmoor. We try to siege a sector, and one particular guild keeps trying to release and resiege themselves, and beat us nearly every time. At timer, them and their friends always swap sectors to make sure we can't advance, and of course they always siege quicker.

this has been going on since mid-august, and it has basically turned GvG into a 'who can press the button quicker' contest. You siege faster? You win, nothing else matters.

DeletedUser7396

The map is large yet you are always advancing to our direction. Of course we will defend and prevent you from advancing.

We don't care for map, we have enemies and fight them, but enemy use cheating methods for fight.
My question was when Inno will deal with this, its not impossible to look at logs and see if same players do same actions in millisecond . My PC is super fast with 150 mb/s internet conection, but my siege is never layed, even if i watch and do it as fast as its possible!!!

DeletedUser17514

Wait a sec I'll get my violin out

PS when are Inno going to do something about sore losers accusing other Guilds of cheating just because they have more and better fighters on line at reset.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7396

PS when are Inno going to do something about sore losers accusing other Guilds of cheating just because they have more and better fighters on line at reset.
But they dont have better players at all :)
And you can shout your violine right in ... :)

DeletedUser

Wait a sec I'll get my violin out

nicely typed if its not gvg its those with high gb's if its not them its a gb what is powerfull its like a winger game this

DeletedUser100832

But they dont have better players at all :)
And you can shout your violine right in ... :)

that's the thing. We can take a fully defended sector about 10-15% quicker than them. And yet, because they siege quicker, they typically have the upper hand. Because someone with an ultra-fast connection to the server will release it in between our sieges, and someone else will place a siege of their own.

GvG is no longer a game where goods, units, tactics matter. The only thing that matters is how quickly the server can receive your request. Or multiple requests, if you've configured your browser to send more than one at a time.

DeletedUser99363

so a better player means i fight myself in TE GvsG for 4 months in my own ghost guild in the corner of the map to get fake battle points so i can thump my chest and say i am the best, well perhaps this person will be happy when new rankings come on next week, doubt it. Congratulations you are the most greatest player the game has ever seen :) across any servers this game has, you are the best!

DeletedUser4571

I dont see what that last remark has anything to do with the topic. The fact remains that scripts are being used. Its just humanly impossible to delete and replace a siege with 10th of millisecond as it is impossible to kill an entire siege army within a milisecond as well. No matter how many are online. Plus more then 10 on a sector wil create freezes and extra lags anyways. It is also assuming that we use bad browser configuration. That like's shooting in the dark as it is judging without knowing facts. You should be hunting for that person. Cause using scripts is a game killer and not fair for everyone.

DeletedUser108379

But unlike the GB's it is NOW against the rules to use a bot or an automatic click process.

I do hope INNO is going to have a look into it.

DeletedUser7396

I do hope INNO is going to have a look into it.
Me to, but it took them one year for GB nonsense, so i assume that this will be solved next year in Mart :(

So Rita, you have whole year to cheat, but who cares, you will be soon wiped from ranking list, like all cheating C&A members :)
There is Quality and Quantity, C&A are nothing but cheating Quantity, there is lot of them and nothing more so they have to cheat to achieve something. Soon they will not have a single player in top 30 :)

DeletedUser

Best way to find if a guild member is using an auto-click/bot would be for Inno to record the position of the click. The auto-click/bot will always click in the same position, but for a human it will be nearly impossible to do. I don't see how we can often - or always - click on the same exact X-Y position.

But Med is right, this system is very weak. Just like the protection until timer, it's stupid and it's the reason why it's so slow at timer. Just make the sector protection for 24 hours, period. Like this the fighting will occur at different times of the day.

Why allow to siege without troops? Why allow to siege in an era that you are not there yet?

Someone can set multiple sieges in one shot, just to lock sectors for a bit. Just to prevent another guild from sieging right away while they fight elsewhere. Woohoo, what a military tactic. Do that with your own troops, we'll see if you will do that as often.

DeletedUser7396

But Med is right, this system is very weak. Just like the protection until timer, it's stupid and it's the reason why it's so slow at timer. Just make the sector protection for 24 hours, period. Like this the fighting will occur at different times of the day.

I didnt think of that, but this is great idea, it really would be nice.

DeletedUser99363

What is more interesting to the reading public in this general forum is you state you have donated to my GB's back when i restarted my GB's. That fact is 100% incorrect and not true, I just searched every single level of my Gb's, and SeanTheGreat is not listed anywhere? So can you tell me what was your user name you used a few years ago then, so i can confirm your statement is true and factual, because as of now it is a fiction of your imagination. And we want everybody here to know what you say is always true of coarse

PS i am sure the Mods would be interested as well the user name you used to donate to my Gb's as you have stated, Please do tell now!

DeletedUser7396

Ooops,
or maybe i didn't :)
But, honestly, that was just cause you leave soon as i join Jedis, i was always very generous to guild mates so there was no reason not to help you as well :)
So its just like i do help you :)

DeletedUser99363

So all in global forums, Sean's facts are indeed muddy, If you are certain Sean, Please let us know you secondary username so i can validate your claims.

DeletedUser7396

If you are certain Sean, Please let us know you secondary username so i can validate your claims.

Isnt it enough just to look this screenshoot on the left and my score from 2 weeks ago :)

And nothing muddy at my posts, pure facts, easily verifiable !!!