• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Chateau rendered useless

DeletedUser111359

No, you are not making a conscious choice, because the recurring quests are just taken away without warning. Map progression is just leading the unsuspecting player into a trap. This is a game breaking inconsistency that should be addressed.

You've made a choice to not participate in all aspects of the game. And now you're complaining that some aspect of the game isn't working for you. Get over it.

Emberguard

Legend
@avat-3 little consolation now of course, but on Beta this discussion arose on what triggers the bonus quests (and being Beta there's always the chance the quests would trigger slightly differently).

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...st-while-camping-in-iron-age.9605/#post-69269
Thank you)) so it's just the map then for the industrial bonus questline, but acquiring everything but Las Penas and dragon city opens the ship to the next continent and doesn't trigger the bonus line)) I'm currently checking the bonus provinces and after them if the quest still isn't triggered will try dragon and leaving Las Penas since it's a 100% trigger for last..I'm ready to move to industrial so not a problem for me to be the guinea pig))
Industrial Age bonus is triggered solely by map progression afaik. But there is a way to take garrincton and move past industrial age without triggering it - it's a two province condition (garrincton + las penas i believe (but could be dragon city i suppose as i haven't taken that either in the worlds where i avoided triggering industrial bonus))
Owning both Garrincton and Las Penas is the trigger, but if you want to move past InA map while still in lower ages than avoid Las Penas because Garrincton is the one that provides the ship to the next continent))

DeletedUser

Yes, but it ruins their coat. No longer rain proof.

That’s true but to tackle this I use hair fixation spray.
While I brush and blowdry the cat as a finishing touch.

A sort of Leco van Zadelhoff for cats.