• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Chateau Frontenac to increase BP/FP rewards

DeletedUser106685

Proposal:
Alter the quest reward system so that Chateau Frontenac also boosts FP and blueprint rewards.

Reason:
Since the introduction of the Arc GB, we know that it's possible to make this happen.
And players that are investing to get the Chateau to higher levels, are now handicapped because these two rewards (from recurring quests, specifically), do not have the expected 5% increase per level like the others.

Details:
If this is implemented, a player with a level 10 Chateau Frontenac that plays recurring quests, will get 13 FP instead of a 5 FP package, and 3 random blueprints instead of one.
The rewards will be rounded off, just like what happens now with the goods reward.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
People with a very high Chateau Frontenac that do more than 50 recurring quests daily (mainly the pay coins/supplies 'unbirthday' quest) will get significantly more rewards, but it will not pull the game out of balance in the way a high level Arc GB will.
With the Arc, people can literally pull hundreds of FPs in profit a day if they want to. This change will not have an impact of the same magnitude.

The blueprint and FP rewards from recurring quests are won about 7% of the time.
So somebody with a Chateau at level 10 that does 50 quests a day, will receive about 32 FP and 5 BP more than they do now (you currently expect to receive about 20 FP and 4 BP from these 50 quests).
The few players out there with their Chateau up to level 50 (350%) will only get about 72 FP and 12 BP more than they do now. The difference is not extreme.

In the future era, a player with a high level Chateau needs to produce about 4 million supplies a day in order to be able to do 50 quests a day. So extreme abuse is just not possible.

Considering other types of rewards form (storyline) quests:

-Increasing (unattached) troops as rewards are never a problem, since most players will have an Alcatraz anyway. Players receiving 10 drone swarms from a quest instead of 2 will not have any impact on the game.

-Increasing buildings as quest rewards should be treated carefully. A few more premium decorations won't mean anything, but a player that receives 4 extra monestaries, mad scientist labs or even speaker's corners will have an unfair advantage over others, so that should be prevented.

-Event-related rewards (winter event stars, easter event eggs, and summer event tickets) should not increase. If some players get 5 times more spins at the summer wheel than others, it will be way too much of a difference.

To prevent potential abuse of these increased rewards, you might look at increasing the cost of the 'unbirthday' quest in lower eras, to be in line with how many a player can do now in the future era.
As byeordie stated here, some players might choose to hang back in a lower age, to rack up thousands of FP before progressing to the next age, if you can do many more quests there. If the cost/reward ratio of coins and supplies is about the same in all ages, this will not happen.

I think I covered all aspects of this, but if you see anything that I missed, please reply below.

DeletedUser99445

+1 from me and had considered making this suggestion previously but couldn't find anywhere to make the suggestion and be listened to.
I see you have the same problem.

DeletedUser100832

-1. People who have not got a high-level frontenac precisely because it does not boost fp will now be left high and dry

DeletedUser914

+1 from me. Because chateau builders like me, had the idea that repeating quests could be partly earned back by received coins and supplies. Now because this earn back system is nerved, it would be fair to balance this nerve with the proposed forgepoint/blueprint boost.

DeletedUser16126

+1
Just one remark:
So if you have 100% boost, and you get a BP reward, then you shall get the same BP twice...

DeletedUser97688

+1 - the boost should of course apply to all quest rewards, not just the ones that Inno doesn't think it can persuade people to pay diamonds for...

DeletedUser96745

that will make rich even richer. Frontenac is powerfull enough already.

DeletedUser15501

-1, Chateau is powerful enough already. This is coming from someone who has a lvl 47 Chateau himself.

DeletedUser103052

why stop at % boost? Why not have CF give unlimited FP, BP, expansions, coins, medals, buildings, you name it?

is that what people want?

To you -

'Let's balance GBs so that they give bonuses equivalently to how other GBs give bonuses' = 'Give us everything so we can win the game in a day'

... Seems legit