• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Chateau Frontenac and BP/FP packages

DeletedUser106685

Chateau Frontenac increases mission rewards, except when you win the 'random' blueprint or FP packages as a prize.

Since the introduction of The Arc, the programming is in place to increase blueprint and FP rewards, when obtained from GB donations.

It's now more than fair to also copy this onto the Chateau Frontenac, because, well, it should. This GB should increase ALL mission rewards, so also blueprints and FP prizes should be increased accordingly.

All in favor say "aye".

DeletedUser12400

I never understood why Chateau Frontenac quest reward bonus didn't apply on blueprint and forge point packages.

DeletedUser96901

and I never understood why it didn't apply to troops and stars :p

DeletedUser5180

i'm waiting for Byeordie to comment on this thread lol

he'll be LOLing if this happens :P

DeletedUser7719

If this actually happened, I would have stayed in the TE: Would have gotten a bonus 175FP a day on top of what I already was getting :o (As I've hinted before, I'm only able to do half as many quests in the FE as I did in the TE)

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
If this actually happened, I would have stayed in the TE: Would have gotten a bonus 175FP a day on top of what I already was getting :o (As I've hinted before, I'm only able to do half as many quests in the FE as I did in the TE)

Staying in TE has more cons than pros, so i dont think you would stay after all.
If you stay in TE so you get more FPs, you will:
1. not get FE bps
2. not get FE goods
3. not be able to participate in FE GVG, tho this is questionable since even those in FE cant participate in GvG.
4. you will miss FE completely because the game will die before you decide you got enough bonus FPs.

Not to mention, the reason why you can do less quests in FE is only because Inno decided to mess that up and changed the pattern from previous eras.

DeletedUser7719

Staying in TE has more cons than pros, so i dont think you would stay after all.
If you stay in TE so you get more FPs, you will:
1. not get FE bps
Yes I would: by aiding people in the FE or donating to FE GBs (the latter would be easier since I'm getting so many extra FP)
2. not get FE goods
Can do FP for goods trades.
3. not be able to participate in FE GVG, tho this is questionable since even those in FE cant participate in GvG.
4. you will miss FE completely because the game will die before you decide you got enough bonus FPs.
Wasn't aiming to stay in the TE for that long. Assuming the change happened once the FE came out, I probably would gone to the FE about a few weeks ago.