• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Charging players FPs so you don't plunder them

• Thread starter DeletedUser112892
  • Start date

DeletedUser112892

I've been doing this since I started actively plundering players, now I want to see if it is ok to do.
Okay, word is about charging players with FPs on a daily basis so you don't plunder them.
I tend to tell every player I am plundering that, if he wants me to stop plundering, put 5FPs in my specific building every day. Now, I don't know if it is against rules or not, so, can devs confirm me if it is legal or not?
If it isn't legal, I will stop doing it right away :)

DeletedUser110531

Forgot to add this on my reply

- Threats are only allowed when they relate to the game and not real life. For example, saying that
you will attack someone with your units if he does not give you Forge Points is allowed. However, it is
not allowed to say that you will find someone and beat him up if he does not give you Forge Points.

DeletedUser112745

What Pyro said. :)
It's only against the rules if you make real-life threats or use insults/name calling.

Beware of your victim's bigger friends or guildmates getting revenge on you (or even your guildmates) when you're in their hoods, though.

DeletedUser112892

N
What Pyro said. :)
It's only against the rules if you make real-life threats or use insults/name calling.

Beware of your victim's bigger friends or guildmates getting revenge on you (or even your guildmates) when you're in their hoods, though.
Not worrying, only plunderable buildings in my city are Magnum Opus and Cherry Garden ones (others are always motivated) . Also, I regularly collect so I am protected from plundering 24/7 :)