• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Change the rejoin time to join your old guild

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi I would like the wait time to rejoin a guild to be changed to 1 day so if you leave your guild and regret it you don't need to wait a dreaded week

Pros
Able to rejoin a guild quickly

Cons
People might leave and rejoin too frequently

Possible Abuce
Constantly changing guilds to get fp
Or leaving and rejoining for boosts.

There's a 7 day period with a reason. Although if you left your guild by mistake and haven't joined any other I would imagine support should be able to undo it. Don't see a reason not to

DeletedUser

it happened to me aswell, i didnt knew about the penalty though and i lost 1 GBG round.
Its ok i wont analyze how i felt, but i think that they could add a small info about that penalty when you are one step from confirming quit from guild