• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Change AI back in GE

DeletedUser98870

simply put change the GE AI back so it doesn't ignore rogues and go straight for the non rogues making the 2nd wave nearly impossible. I have a job and family and dont have time to sit and do GE on manual from lvl 2 up, even when you do place them away the AI goes past rogues to reach the no rogues. they was nothing wrong with how it was formatted before this is a simple diamond spending change that will back fire.

DeletedUser110195

Wait, what? You want them to not pass up something that can 1-shot them if left alone, which dies instantly if there is no other unit type on the field? The AI going after other things is the tactical move to do, if they're ranged and can evade your rogue(s), then it's a matter of tap it on the forehead to win.

Also, you don't need to spend diamonds to have rogues, just luck.

Wait, what? You want them to not pass up something that can 1-shot them if left alone, which dies instantly if there is no other unit type on the field? The AI going after other things is the tactical move to do, if they're ranged and can evade your rogue(s), then it's a matter of tap it on the forehead to win.

Also, you don't need to spend diamonds to have rogues, just luck.

Then they should refund our money(diamonds) that was spent unlocking the extra rogue slots!
If we all new what the old age of the rogue was going to be none of us would have wasted our money(diamonds) on unlocking them.
As for me, I will spend the rest of my diamonds on Expansions Only! Unfortunately, with the way the game content is going, I'm not likely to invest any more money into the game. Sorry.

DeletedUser110168

simply put change the GE AI back so it doesn't ignore rogues and go straight for the non rogues making the 2nd wave nearly impossible. I have a job and family and dont have time to sit and do GE on manual from lvl 2 up,
People from IA->AF can finish GE lvl 3 with no issues. RL comes first, but if you don't have time to finish 48 battles in a week I don't see how you have time for FoE anyway...

DeletedUser109385

+1, Really the rogues should not be ignored(If I understand the idea correctly)