• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

champions retreat

DeletedUser14664

I personally didn't even bother getting anything except enough observatory blueprints to build the thing myself (and it's now level five!) and then bomb the last of my eggs on golden boxes. It's got really nice rewards except the 5 hiding packages, but even then those 30 hiding actions did help Greva catch a bweak. (Sorry, had to do that.)

Nothing else seems to be worth it. Cornucopia at ME on my position produces essentially nothing. 12k coins and supplies? I have millions. Two forge points are too few. My neighborhood have 90% up and down boost bullies, so watchfires won't be necessary. I don't need a reno kit right now since everything I have is PE, and a single upgrade by 200 supplies per hour is worthless. I don't need an extra new unit that does very little, so both the Champion and the retreat are a waste of eggs. I already have a log house and it's always plundered before I get back from work. I got two wishing wells in my inventory from last easter, and I don't find them THAT useful. The Bronze Chest has useless junk and the Silver Chest doesn't have what I need.

So only the Golden Box has nice goodies, and I already have my observatory. And it's also got the Shrine of Knowledge, albeit at a 10% chance. I hope I get it... 30% chance of getting the "Special 1d Houses" (King and Queen) is great, but the chances are marred generally by that renovation kit and the rogue hideout I already got from my 2nd box. My first box gave me 5 hiding action packages, so that was a big shame.

feel the same way. BPs and golden chests only. so far 2 rogue hideouts and 1 king
you have the change to get the shrine. my GF got it in her 2nd chest :D