• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

censorship...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5180

can players have a discussion on this forum, and air their views on how the game is going WITHOUT the whole thread being pulled without warning even if another players name is mentioned.?

a simple YES or NO from a mod / scribe / altruist or whatever will suffice.

I only ask as an earlier thread which i posted and players were replying to re GHOST GUILDING was totally deleted because i mentioned some players names (i did not think this was wrong for me to mention their names as they had replied and as thus were part of the thread)

If there is a rule that prevents a player (me) mentioning another player by name that has replied to my post please enlighten me or is this a secret dictatorship all of a sudden.?

Amy Steele

General
My apologies akbhoy67 - Firstly, the thread is not deleted, I had temporarily hidden it from view while I read through it to see if any rule breaches had occurred. The thread will be restored to open viewing as soon as possible. The relevant rules are the following:

- Treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are able to use tactics to prove your in-game opponents in the world forums.
- Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages.

Within the earlier thread that you refer to, the deleted comments were not only personal attacks/insults, they were also off-topic and were primarily deleted for that reason.

Finally, I have replied to you here as you asked publicly, and I do not wish for anything to be hidden or covered up, but I would also remind you and anyone else reading this reply that the rules also say:

- If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. Please PM an admin of the forum.
- If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.
- Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player - remember they play FoE too!
- The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
- If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.

I am now closing this thread as I believe your question has been answered in full. If you have any further queries, please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.