• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Trade) Cancell All Trade Offers button

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
On the Market screen at the "Your Current Offers" section, there should be a button that allows to cancel all current offers with a single click.

Have you checked the fora for the same or similar idea?
Yes and have not seen it.

Reason:
Currently if a player wants to cancel several trades they have to do them one at a time and the server has to deal with them one at a time. This can be quite time consuming.

Details:
One button - "Cancel all your current offers" and a confirmation - "Are you sure?"

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Cant think of any potential problems with this.

DeletedUser103494

+1

I mentioned this in another Thread and was told to come here and give it a thumbs up!

DeletedUser107616

Once I had about 9 pages of trades in the market, it took a long time to delete all of them.
A "Delete All" or have check boxes to select individual offers would be good.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102521

I have 19 pages of offers at the moment. Yes, currently they are filled with a reason, but - implement this button already!

+1

Vesiger

Monarch
Well, apart from the fact that the idea was proposed three years ago and nothing happened, I can't see anything against it:
+1

DeletedUser4089

I'd like it to be check boxes with a 'select all' button. That way if you only want to get rid of 9/10 trades, you can select all, deselect one to keep, then remove the others in one click.

DeletedUser106661

+1 here! Can I +200?
It seems this idea wouldn't be difficult at all to implement, and as someone who regularly maintains 250-400 offers, this would save me an incredible amount of effort. My situation may be extreme, but as long as there's a confirmation message, I can't think of a reason why this feature would do anything but help.

DeletedUser100065

Read this idea ages ago (before I dared comment on scary forums) It's a good idea really so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.