• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Can not collect "Crowns" when not in guild (Not a bug)

Galladhorn

Monarch
Hi,

Today I came across a little obstacle where I could not collect a production se to Crowns.
I set the building up to solve a 4 Hour Dayli Production Quest and for this building it was "Crowns"
– meanwhile I decided to quit the guild I was in.

Coming back to collect I got the message:
[ Collection Not Possible - You can not collect power for the Guild at the moment. You are not a member of a Guild. Join or find a guild to collect this building ]. – This is pretty logical – Can not collect the Crowns since they have nowhere to go, when not being in a guild.

But on that consideration I am happy that I did not have 20 buildings set up to produce crowns, while waiting for acceptance into another Guild, ensay perhaps having choosen not to be in guild. I do not have a problem with the explanation, only that there is no way to Dissmiss that particular production (or at least not that I know?) – so the building is literally stuck till a guild is joined.

The fix could be to Store the building, then raise it once more.
But a player might have no Storage Items available and so the only fix would be to Delete the building, if not joining a guild.

I do not see this as a Bug – just merely thinking if there is? or should be a way to Dissmiss a finished production (perhaps a "right click option") and then offcourse not get anything from it, else than making the building ready to produce again. The Collecting Not Possible Window could also hold a third option e.g.: "Dissmiss finished Production".

All this is not dire in anyway, but a player could also be kicked from a Guild even by a clicking mistake and then would have building(s) locked up for a weeks time till he or she could rejoin the guild.

Cheers :)

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 20.19.32.png

Agent327

Overlord
The fix could be to Store the building, then raise it once more.
But a player might have no Storage Items available and so the only fix would be to Delete the building, if not joining a guild.

Or the solution is you start your own guild and dissolve it again.

Agent327

Overlord
You can start it right away. Only delays you will encounter are those in GE and GvG when you want to join the next one. Alternative option will be to join an "open" guild. Delays will remain the same.