• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bullies

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
For me the aid vs plunder debate is clear - I earn much bigger rewards by plundering than I do from getting the last few buildings boosted by aid. If you want aid, get active friends and aid them daily, if you want profit, get a strong attack and plunder.

And if anyone thinks that makes me a bully please feel free to right click anywhere on the game screen and report me to support, as bullying is against the rules. Good luck with that!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I had another ofthose quests which requires defeating units, so off to the neighbours I went. But I didn't plunder them. Apart from @sonynos who does insist on attacking me. I guess he read my PM suggesting he build a defending army, as his two spearmen were rather easy to overcome, and he has now built a better army. But I still wiped them tee hee! Hey he started it!
Always plunder when given the chance & prime targets...
Those goods are just sitting around collecting digital dust. Your 'hoodie obviously has no need of them, as they're content to just let them sit and do nothing.
YOU might as well give them a good & loving home where they'll put to better use!;)

#goodsneedaforeverhometoo

Always plunder when given the chance & prime targets...
Those goods are just sitting around collecting digital dust. Your 'hoodie obviously has no need of them, as they're content to just let them sit and do nothing.
YOU might as well give them a good & loving home where they'll put to better use!;)

#goodsneedaforeverhometoo

#goodsneedaforeverhometoo ◄ LOL

A place where they will grow up big and strong and when they are old enough than can go to work helping to siege or negotiate a sector. I just found coins, supplies, medals, & lonely forge points waiting for someone who cares - lol

Also bagged a 1-day goods production - 20 goods wandering the city streets lost - now they are found.

My 2 event wheel jo.eys are happy to help I'm sure - they'll send me a thank you note what a pleasure it is to have help cleaning up their city streets.

Last edited:

Powe

Brigadier-General
#goodsneedaforeverhometoo ◄ LOL

A place where they will grow up big and strong and when they are old enough than can go to work helping to siege or negotiate a sector. I just found coins, supplies, medals, & lonely forge points waiting for someone who cares - lol

Also bagged a 2-day goods production - 20 goods wandering the city streets lost - now they are found.

My 2 event wheel jo.eys are happy to help I'm sure - they'll send me a thank you note what a pleasure it is to have help cleaning up their city streets.
48 hour good productions are 30 goods.

DeletedUser

It's all a bit time consuming though, fair enough it is profitable but the novelty soon wears off. Disrupts networking too which can have a knock on effect, some people may well lay in wait for us as we advance into eras in which they have become well established, lol. Humans bear grudges forever, regardless of any denial no slight is ever truly forgiven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powe

Brigadier-General
It's a all bit time consuming though, fair enough it is profitable but the novelty soon wears off. Disrupts networking too which can have a knock on effect, some people may well lay in wait for us as we advance into eras in which they have become well established, lol. Humans bear grudges forever, regardless of any denial no slight is ever truly forgiven.
Yeah... I still haven't forgotten who kicked me from their clan in a different game 4 years ago!

DeletedUser

i got mail
Sender
We don’t like being ridden rough shod over. Any raiding buildings of any of this guild then we will freeze you out because of your bad manners, plundering etc
Me
I dont like people telling me what to do
plundering is part of the game
I struggle with communicating so i dont know if im being rude or not
aww your from the plunder moaner guild
sender
Excuses for bad manners & stealing don’t cut it. For your info at least 80 percent of players hate plundering thieves.
Do what you have to do & we will do whatever we need to do

DeletedUser

if people put as much effort into playing the game, ie logging in and collecting their produce, as they do into complaining about being plundered then maybe they wouldn't get plundered in the first place
i agree

Powe

Brigadier-General
if people put as much effort into playing the game, ie logging in and collecting their produce, as they do into complaining about being plundered then maybe they wouldn't get plundered in the first place
I've only gotten plundered once recently, when I had to leave for a day.

It's like that at all workplaces too isn't it - There's a few co-workers that spend more time complaining about the work they just got assigned - rather than just doing it and they would already be done.

Here's a novel idea someone can suggest - have Inno extend production cycles out to 1 week - this way weekend warriors can log in once a week to collect. Production totals would be severely diminished - but that would be better than nothing at all from a plunder.

And - Oh baby - if you miss that collection - it's woo hoo for the Goodies bag when plundered - don't miss your collection time

DeletedUser

Here's a novel idea someone can suggest - have Inno extend production cycles out to 1 week - this way weekend warriors can log in once a week to collect. Production totals would be severely diminished - but that would be better than nothing at all from a plunder.

And - Oh baby - if you miss that collection - it's woo hoo for the Goodies bag when plundered - don't miss your collection time
Oh an 1 week 20fp level 1 TF production

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
That's where all the best stuff is!
Yes, that's technically true...
but then it's also where all the people who know what they're doing are, which makes it much more difficult to actually get anything!;)

BTW, I happily just now hit the #30'ish player in my current 'hood, and collected in their honour, their Lv6 Sphendome, complete w/2x fp tracks + 3x goods tracks for added looty goodness!:D
*Homer Simpson voice* Mmmmmmmm... 11fps... mmmmmmmm...

i got mail
Sender
We don’t like being ridden rough shod over. Any raiding buildings of any of this guild then we will freeze you out because of your bad manners, plundering etc
Me
I dont like people telling me what to do
plundering is part of the game
I struggle with communicating so i dont know if im being rude or not
aww your from the plunder moaner guild
sender
Excuses for bad manners & stealing don’t cut it. For your info at least 80 percent of players hate plundering thieves.
Do what you have to do & we will do whatever we need to do
Lol! How cute, they think you care. :P