• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Big blue arrows on Fall Event are permanent

• World: Arvahall and Jaims but not beta.
  • Browser and Version: App, latest, on iOs/iPad
  • Overview of the bug: On the city screen, there is a big blue, mobile, arrow pointing at the Fall Event button. On the Fall Event window, there is a big blue, mobile, arrow pointing at the 75-apple basket. These are not going away.
  • Screenshots:
fog85u.jpg

alrllw.jpg
  • How often this occurs: The arrows are permanent.
  • Urgency: Low-Medium. They don't impact game play but are very annoying and start a bad event off badly.
  • Preventative Actions: Logged out and back in.
  • Summary: Blue (newbie?) arrows are permanent on Fall Event.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: I have yet to turn off the power to my house, to see if that clears the problem .. :)

Last edited:

vikingraider

Emperor
Don't the arrows disappear after have spent your first apples/lanterns or whatever? I seem to remember it from previous events.

DeletedUser96901

it is not a bug. it is a feature which is already available for years :lol:

Aelin Wildfire

Corporal
As others have already mentioned, this is not a bug. The blue arrows remain until after you've opened your first basket. After this the arrow goes away.