• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battleground activity log by person

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Irrelevant on all other servers but this one.
It would be relevant on all servers if the language barrier was a cause for players going for wrong provinces. I play the international server and English is the common language here so I can’t comment on how the Polish or Danish server would go about giving guild orders to non Polish or non Danish players who just happened to be in a non international server

Agent327

Overlord
It would be relevant on all servers if the language barrier was a cause for players going for wrong provinces. I play the international server and English is the common language here so I can’t comment on how the Polish or Danish server would go about giving guild orders to non Polish or non Danish players who just happened to be in a non international server

That makes sense. If you do not speak Polish or Danish you will join one of those servers.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
in my guild we have similar issues ... the thing is many times has happened that we get one instruction and later on someone did not listen to i and di very opposite ... it would be useful in any sort of a display way to see exactly where someone attacks ... but on the other hand it is hard to just attack one sector at a time in my opinion as every player have some point where a fight in that sector is impossible to win ... then it is good if a guild has at least 5 to 6 other less important sectors where for sure in one of them there will be some fight to win ,,, especially in parts of attrition from 50 to 70 or 80 ...

DeletedUser116040

Is a full log even needed? Just a small box showing who the last person to attack a sector under siege or owned by your guild would do... you quickly spot the same names repeating