• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attack bonus

DeletedUser109918

Anyone have a suggested minimum damage boost percentage for each age? I think if people knew this they wouldn't be so quick to age up before upping damage gbs.

Thank you

DeletedUser96901

ok let's start the table
bronze age, iron age: 30%
early & high middle age: 60%
late middle age & colonial age: 90%

DeletedUser109918

This is about determining at what point a person should age up as far as attack damage boost. Thank you.

Emberguard

Legend
By the time you reach Colonial you should have at least 60% if you're wanting to fight the continent map (even on Auto). Ideally though you'd want to get it upto 90% between Colonial-End of Industrial even if you're not intending to take them further.

That being said the earlier you can reach the 90% (Z-A-C @ Lvl 10) the further you'll get in GE, GvG and GBG

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
If you look at the Attack/Defence of GE units in lvl 4 from your current age you can get a idea of what your defence should be, you’ll want to be over a 100% by the time your in Progressive Era in my opinion :)

DeletedUser109918

There is no answer to that. Nobody knows your fighting skills.
Experience can determine that.

ok let's start the table
bronze age, iron age: 30%
early & high middle age: 60%
late middle age & colonial age: 90%
If you look at the Attack/Defence of GE units in lvl 4 from your current age you can get a idea of what your defence should be, you’ll want to be over a 100% by the time your in Progressive Era in my opinion :)