• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army Management Upgrade

bwylde

Private
I think it would get a lot of use in Guild Battlegrounds. Clearing 8 slots then filling them with a different troops gets tiring during GbG and could be eliminated with 1 click if you had a group of favorite armies to choose from.

Last edited:

Roc8

Corporal
I think that is a great idea! It could be used for multiple platforms. GE would be a great one to use that on as well as Battlegrounds.

DeletedUser11207

This would be a very useful feature. It needs to be put forward properly formatted. :)

DeletedUser653

and agent forgot that he liked it as above and just trolled it as normal. If agent can find a previous post in this forum suggesting it other than by
bwylde then he can dismiss it but saying one day good idea and dismissing it because you saw a post saying it had been suggested in "Beta" is just trooling yet again.

and agent forgot that he liked it as above and just trolled it as normal. If agent can find a previous post in this forum suggesting it other than by
bwylde then he can dismiss it but saying one day good idea and dismissing it because you saw a post saying it had been suggested in "Beta" is just trooling yet again.
How about here:

One maybe but lots just are just meaningless :)

On a more serious point, although there have been lots of similar suggestions over the years and several in the months since the introduction of Guild Battlegrounds I do think the army management system needs an overhaul in one way or another. I would like to have the ability to preset up to 4 army setups with damaged units being automatically replaced with their healthiest counterpart
;)

Agent327

Overlord

Here

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...to-4-pre-configured-armies.39510/#post-405380

2 months old and archived cause it was already suggested.

And here a forwarded version

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/save-army-load-outs.37582/

Anything else Einstein?

bwylde

Private
Well I'm glad it has been suggested to Inno, and hopefully it will get implemented. Sorry my search for a previous similar proposals was inadequate, but look it gave several of you a chance polish your sarcasm.