• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: save army load outs -

would you like to see the option to quickly replace your current atack army with pre-saved lay-outs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117425

Proposal:
have the option to save different army setups in the same way you set up a defensive army, then you can click a button to select that configuration.

Details:
reason for this idea, i have to scroll to the right side of the list of units(on pc) very often to replace an injured unit, clicking select x age is even more involved.
this is pretty annoying if you have to do this 30 times in a row when fighting.

also a negative factor would be: after you deselected the units to replace, then have to move the very THIN scrollbar ABOVE the auto fight button with your half empty army, it is almost as if it is designed for screw ups.
EDIT: it true the mouse scroll can be used, but it pretty slow, take me 10 seconds to scroll from left to the rogues.

this idea would mean that when you "load" this load-out all damaged units are replaced with healthy units or least damaged units of the same kind.
if you got none such units the spots will stay empty or the damaged unit will stay in its place.
unattached and attached units would count as separate units
to be clear, different then the defense army, its only a pre-set that takes from the available units so when at a latter time there are some available again it would pick those up.

Visual Aids:

2 button in the same design as the 6 button in a row to select unit type. the text in the pop-down menu with "all" "unattached" " attached" is small enough to fit 2 button on the right side of the 6 button and this pop-down menu.

Balance:

this idea`s will make it posseble to speed up the frequency of fights, this might be a balancing problem in GvG , so something to prevent that, like a few seconds delay might be in order.

Abuse Prevention:

again the only abuse i can think of is making gvg speedier

Summary:

make fighting more streamlined, now a drag the right peg to the right hole game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
You do know that "Visual Aids" means you show a picture of what you want it to look like and not text?

It would help if the selected age would stay the selected age and not be gone after every fight.
If you fight in every age in GvG and have different setups, which you should have, this would mean a hell of a lot of buttons.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111815

I actually went to the forums to suggest something like this, to find out someone just suggested it. Great idea, so thumbs up from me!

+1

DeletedUser111815

You do know that "Visual Aids" means you show a picture of what you want it to look like and not text?

It would help if the selected age would stay the selected age and not be gone after every fight.
If you fight in every age in GvG and have different setups, which you should have, this would mean a hell of a lot of buttons.

Actually, to make it interesting for Inno to implement this, we could have 3 standard layouts and you can buy additional ones for 50, 100, 150, etc... diamonds. You can then preload more if you wanted to. I don't think it's necessary to switch between eras and have one for every era. You simply preload 3, and you'll have to make do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.