• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army help

Hi everyone,

I hope I have put this in the right place.

I have tried looking and i cant seem to find anything that helps or makes any sense to me. Is there anywhere or could anyone right up a whos who of fighters in the armies. Who is best fighting who?

For example:
Bronze age
Stone thrower - artillery - Good at fighting - ....
Slinger - Ranged - Good at fighting...
Etc

Iron Age
Soldier.......

I am getting absolutely mullered and i cant seem to work out the best attack strategy for each player. If i can get it i can share with other people in who may need help in my guild when i join in properly as only just joined one and only one other person in with me.

Warm Regards,

Emskibobble

Emberguard

Legend
Each unit will tell you what it's strong against.

EG:
1586614249923.png

The slinger is a ranged unit and has bonuses against heavy units and an increased attacking bonus when standing on rocky terrain.

When it comes to what's good against what that depends predominately on whether you're willing to manual battle. I can tell you X unit is brilliant against Y but that might only be true when manually fighting. If you're auto fighting try as many different combinations as you can to get a feel of how those units fair under auto combat. May even be worth entering the fight manually, clicking auto and seeing what the computer does with those units so you have a rough idea of what'll happen when going straight into auto

Each unit will tell you what it's strong against.
Thank you for explaining. I have just tried looking and I can see it now. I mostly play on my phone and the symbols didn't make sense with the numbers but now i know what i am looking at it makes much more sense. i mostly do auto battle as I couldn't figure out the best to do with manual and was gtting slightly better results with auto but now i have more of an idea what i am looking at I will give manual another go. :)

Emberguard

Legend
Here's a list I put together of what some of the symbols mean. Some of what's on the bottom half won't be relative to your fights straight away.

unknown.png

You can also see a list of units and their special abilities on the official wiki page here: Units Wiki Page