• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arctic Orangery is not good enough!

DeletedUser110168

Why even have the forums if no feedback is ever taken.
That's what I am asking myself
Why have a feedback section in the forums if nobody cares about your feedback?
Enter the Beta forum xD

Yes the FP bonus is very good, but in terms of space efficiency its comparable to CDM for FP.
Actually, it isn't, you are looking at it from half the space half the fps standpoint... Look at these stats:

CDM lvl 11-20
8043 fps
AO lvl 11-20
12752 fps

Now we come to the rub, CDM increases 5 fps for those 10 levels, AO 10 fps.

CDM= 8043/5
1608 fps per fp increase.
AO= 12752/10
1275 fps per fp increase.

While you can definitely argue the space issue -CDM takes up half the space- that ceases to be a real issue once you get above lvl 10. At that point it makes more sense to level AO above 10 than to level CDM above 10.

DeletedUser110168

Sorry I meant beta, so what is the difference between the beta and this forum? If you already gave the answer then I didn't understand it.
It's an inside joke, you'll understand if you create an account on Beta and then create a forum account ;)

DeletedUser4800

Enter the Beta forum xD

Actually, it isn't, you are looking at it from half the space half the fps standpoint... Look at these stats:

CDM lvl 11-20
8043 fps
AO lvl 11-20
12752 fps

Now we come to the rub, CDM increases 5 fps for those 10 levels, AO 10 fps.

CDM= 8043/5
1608 fps per fp increase.
AO= 12752/10
1275 fps per fp increase.

While you can definitely argue the space issue -CDM takes up half the space- that ceases to be a real issue once you get above lvl 10. At that point it makes more sense to level AO above 10 than to level CDM above 10.

That actually makes the AO look even worse, I wasn't even comparing it like that, but from that point it makes it even worse!

DeletedUser110168

That actually makes the AO look even worse, I wasn't even comparing it like that, but from that point it makes it even worse!
Read the last two sentences ;)