• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future Part 2

DeletedUser5514

my ship just returned... how do i repair the ship? cant find any option to do so

DeletedUser7719

When you open the ship window, it should be on the right tab on the top. If there isn't a repair button at the bottom of the window, then it doesn't need any repairs

DeletedUser12153

it would be stupid to think that you must research dead ends in the tech tree

if the last tech is researched all research quests are automatically finished (like always)

many players have many unresearched things in the tree but where finished with the last quest when such a quest came in past events

but you better hurry up and get promethium:
next week is already the next event and then you may need it for the last tech to do the research quest :P

wouldn't it suck that you can't research the next regular tech because you don't have promethium when you get that quest and to get it you need 7 days :rolleyes:
oh wait. in that case maybe you are happy that you could research an unneeded dead end :lol:

Well i'd say you're right about the last tech research stuff (and i gotta admit i kinda missed the part where it was a dead end) however the tech tree is not fully released so you could say we aren't able to research the last tech yet. Allthough with the last few events pretending there is no such thing as AF i kinda doubt this will become a problem.

DeletedUser5514

When you open the ship window, it should be on the right tab on the top. If there isn't a repair button at the bottom of the window, then it doesn't need any repairs

it doesnt need any repairs then... tks

DeletedUser104173

you just need to move the pointer and click the 'Abort' button, then move the pointer up and click the second 'Abort' button and then repeat this around 9 times (18 clicks) ;)

its really painful :mad:

There is a good reason why they did this, and it sure wasn't to make the game "more fun", but to subtly "nerf" (or at least to slow down and make it more painful, as you put it) to exploit/use/abuse (however you want to put it) the benefits that high level CF gives. And it worked, I for one, have gave up on leveling CF further and no longer do recurring quests, cause I neither have the time nor the will to do 20 or so clicks for 20 or so times, when blasting some GB with 2000 fps, to get to that damn "spend 99 fps" quest...or "gather 1M coins", when collecting from shrines.

So, well played Inno! (y)

DeletedUser98451

The current list of repeatable quests is too long, please either give us a repeat this quest option or cut the list in half. Its only been a couple of days and i'm already finding the endless clicking mind-numbinglly tedious and time wasteful

DeletedUser5180

because the only way to get promethium is by sailing your ship.... if you could plunder then you would not need to do so.

but assuming you have promethium on your ship and the instant you land at the harbour and they are transferred to your inventory then they are never attached to your harbour so nothing can actually be plundered

DeletedUser98451

Can we please have either a repeat this quest option or a reduction in the number of repeatable quests. The current situation has completely removed any fun from collection time. I have just had to abort 90 quests in just 1 city and i have 9 AF2 cities, the math is easy. If things continue as they are my only option will be to drop cities with the knock-on effect of a drop in revenue for you. Please address this issue asap.

DeletedUser5514

because the only way to get promethium is by sailing your ship.... if you could plunder then you would not need to do so.

but assuming you have promethium on your ship and the instant you land at the harbour and they are transferred to your inventory then they are never attached to your harbour so nothing can actually be plundered

you have to colect from the arbour

DeletedUser103223

That inventory where the prom is logged and stored must be different than the place where all other city goods are logged and stored since all other goods can be plundered. Lets call it the "Double super secret warehouse".... Better is the "because the developers dont really play the game and decided not to allow it to be plundered idea".......

DeletedUser96901

That inventory where all other city goods are logged and stored since all other goods can be plundered.
actually no goods that are stored there can be plundered :rolleyes:

only "unstored" = uncollected goods in regular buildings can be plundered

and not ALL goods that aren't collected can be plundered: for example Wishing Wells and Great Buildings
(or how do you plunder ALL the goods in those buildings)

and the harbor is a special unplunderable building not a regular goods producing building

Lets call it the "Double super secret warehouse"....
lets call it Townhall where all goods are stored
(because the inventory is another way to see the goods in your Townhall)

and goods there could never be plundered :lol:

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
These Promethium gathering journeys are clearly incorporated to drastically slow down players who have vast resources to complete the Tech Tree in just one day. Now with these journeys going at sloth pace to mine promethium needed to unlock the research boxes, players won't be able to speed up their research regardless how much resources they possess.
Couldn't agree more.. great addition to the Game :)

DeletedUser96901

These Promethium gathering journeys are clearly incorporated to drastically slow down players who have vast resources to complete the Tech Tree in just one day. Now with these journeys going at sloth pace to mine promethium needed to unlock the research boxes, players won't be able to speed up their research regardless how much resources they possess.
awesome idea
slow down one quarter of an era :lol:

but I won't slow down part 3 and 4 :rolleyes:
because when that is released players have already enough Prom ;)

so what will slow down part 3 and prevent players from doing that part in one day ?