• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future Part 2

DeletedUser11899

there is one on the tech tree.... think its the final one (ie the 7th) and i guess there will be one on the map also, not sure if this part will trigger any more diamond ones

..right, one is in the last tech and the other around the middle of campaign map.

a simple "repeat this quest" button is all thats needed

As many others said, a simple way to improve a bit this messy method of doing (recurring) quests is to remove the confirmation window when aborting this kind of quests.
Before arctic age I used to do a lot of recurring quests, after the introduction of more and more recurring quests in this age I gave it up and even now I'm trying to do as few as possible, I'm not going to waste any more time doing a repetitive and boring task.
The new devs should put themselves in player's shoes occasionally, play this game more often like players do and maybe they'd figure out why I'm saying all this

DeletedUser5180

Please NO!!
We need an exclude button! I'm doing 4 repeatable quests, 3 + the pay X coins + X supplies. if you would put a repeat this quest button then I only have half of my prizes!
it took me a minute or 2 to understand your post but i finally got it lol... i assumed most players do the coins, supplies and fps quests

DeletedUser108179

no, you must always choose three crew members
Then may I suggest that the describing text is changed from
a) "you get to choose who handles your precious ship" to "you must chose"
b) "You currently can hire three of them" to "You must hire 3 of them"
It means if someone doesn't have the goods for the crew he wouldn't be able to send the ship. Consequently that means that you would need to run at least 3 goods buildings just only for the ship, not much talking about the goods required for repairs - and any other Tech advance.
At the end the whole story is nothing else than changing 75 (now, later 100) FE goods into 50 (plus/minus) Prom - correct ?
I would prefer the crew to be an option, not compulsary.

DeletedUser96901

you have forgotten
c) after the journey you must repair your ship

so it is 75 + 50 goods to repair

and you increase the amount of prom lets say on average to 62.5 by your crew

then you pay 125 goods for 62.5 prom or 2 goods for 1 prom (approx depends on crew and how often you repair)

I would prefer the crew to be an option, not compulsary.
a ghost ship without crew :lol:

DeletedUser102521

I don't like this part:

• When your ship gets damaged, the status bar will indicate it accordingly. You can make necessary repairs when the ship is in the harbor which will cost you goods. But don't wait too long! The more damage the ship takes the slower it gets and less promethium can be taken on board. Of course the repair also gets more expensive!
It's made for getting people more and more obsessed with the game (including me). That's dangerous for people's health. (I really mean it.)

DeletedUser8019

you have forgotten
c) after the journey you must repair your ship

so it is 75 + 50 goods to repair

and you increase the amount of prom lets say on average to 62.5 by your crew

then you pay 125 goods for 62.5 prom or 2 goods for 1 prom (approx depends on crew and how often you repair)

It must be named the Mary Celeste.

DeletedUser108179

Even with crew, there isn't even a Captain on board to tell the crew what's their job - LOL
Also I don't like the female navigator, for sure the trip takes 3 days because ship moving in wrong direction ;-))))
(unless holding the charts upside down to figure what's luv or lee)

DeletedUser97048

These Promethium gathering journeys are clearly incorporated to drastically slow down players who have vast resources to complete the Tech Tree in just one day. Now with these journeys going at sloth pace to mine promethium needed to unlock the research boxes, players won't be able to speed up their research regardless how much resources they possess.

DeletedUser

Also I don't like the female navigator, for sure the trip takes 3 days because ship moving in wrong direction ;-)))))
Better to be moving in SOME direction. If we had to wait for a male to ask for directions, we'd never go anywhere. :rolleyes:
Did anyone else find that they couldn't scroll around their city without refreshing after unlocking Promethium Extraction?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105563

I am seriously confused by this? why not just start a different game as this has absolutely nothing to do with the foe we know and love.
Does it mean that foe, with gvg(already being killed of by ge) , era conflict , rank , something do do with the goods , is over with fe , then this little game stuck on top? Really dont get the whole point of going arctic, what does the guild get out of it?

DeletedUser12153

Any chance we could rename the ship (like our cities) not sure if poledancer is such a good name for a ship (in a game that's probably played by childern)

DeletedUser

Any chance we could rename the ship (like our cities) not sure if poledancer is such a good name for a ship (in a game that's probably played by childern)
Why not? It's a ship that dances around the Arctic pole, what's wrong with that? :lol:

DeletedUser103223

I do want to thank Inno for a Heavy unit with reactive armor, i've been waiting for something unique like that since like CE. :(

DeletedUser6065

' . . . Also I don't like the female navigator, for sure the trip takes 3 days because ship moving in wrong direction ;-))))
(unless holding the charts upside down to figure what's luv or lee)'.

It's the stopping for the bathroom breaks that are gonna kill you.
. . . mk

DeletedUser12153

I noticed there is a tech in the tech tree for a diamond building now i'm wondering if when we once again get one of those event quests that requires a tech to be unlocked will we be forced to unlock the diamond building tech if we've unlocked all other techs already. Would be rather stupid to be "forced" to waste a bunch of resources on something a lot of us will never build

DeletedUser96901

I noticed there is a tech in the tech tree for a diamond building now i'm wondering if when we once again get one of those event quests that requires a tech to be unlocked will we be forced to unlock the diamond building tech if we've unlocked all other techs already. Would be rather stupid to be "forced" to waste a bunch of resources on something a lot of us will never build
it would be stupid to think that you must research dead ends in the tech tree

if the last tech is researched all research quests are automatically finished (like always)

many players have many unresearched things in the tree but where finished with the last quest when such a quest came in past events

but you better hurry up and get promethium:
next week is already the next event and then you may need it for the last tech to do the research quest :P

wouldn't it suck that you can't research the next regular tech because you don't have promethium when you get that quest and to get it you need 7 days :rolleyes:
oh wait. in that case maybe you are happy that you could research an unneeded dead end :lol:

DeletedUser17143

Is anyone that is still in FE started the second part of AF map? I'm on the second new sector (Median Waters) where promethium can be won, but as I'm not in AF, I don't have the "special goods" section at the bottom of my goods stock list, so the don't know where the won prom is going or if I'm even getting it.