• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Think it's time boost crates where just removed as a event reward and are just replaced with a reward that gives a random boost without having to go into inventory and open the boxes.

Doesnt add anything to the effect of winning the prize, it's essentially a bad prize anyway like the 2 fp reward so adding extra work to open is pointless.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Where is the checkmate square? I’m beginning to panic.

Yeah, store building took its place when it was supposed to be the daily according to beta, and so far its followed it exactly cept that point, so expecting it to be here instead of store building daily again in 2 days, if not then panic cause if we get store building twice then... :p

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
And the list isn't 1 to 1 ... there is some difference in order from beta to live ... but still as a last resort carousel should appear 2nd time .... although i would and i am sure manny would be not as happy if there will be no checkmate square... come on inno don't disappoint us like that !!!!!!!!!!!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh interesting, a market spawn instead of the square, lol.

Oh man imagine if the only square we could get was actually from that 400 diamond pack. That's where it was moved! :o

But seriously, the wait continues